no one liked him =)
damn... then why haven't I been banned?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if thats the case lin, then we BOTH shoulda been banned a looooooong time ago ;)

thanks for the compliment ct00si

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn..nice rydes..outta the blue...hatchie..does your sunroof/moonroof pop up and pull back like the integras and RSX's? i have the regular EX sunroof/moonroof feature where it just slides back..and or pops up and don't move back..!!!!!!! (does the 5 gens have the same features?)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine pops up, then it slides back, but it only slides back just past the half-way mark....i dont know if thats what its supposed to do, or if i just have something in the track thats keeping it from opening up all the way....

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn! that's what i want my sunroof/moonroof to be like..like yours..and or the integras and RSX's..maybe i should do a conversion..hahahaha..don't you have a full picha of your car with the sunroof/moonroof open all the way like that?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not at the moment....i can snap one for you during my lunch break and pm it to ya though ;)

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
not at the moment....i can snap one for you during my lunch break and pm it to ya though ;)

don't wanna be naggin you but..where's that picha at? hahaha..lol :???:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah!!! haha, hold on, ill go get one now :thumbs up

haha, i totally forgot bro

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooh... I wanna see teh pic...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here are a couple pics...the first one is just of the roof popped up...the rest are of it opened all the way (which i wish it would open further, but this is as far as it goes for me)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, mine does that too...

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guess you won't be hopping out and jumping on moving trucks anytime soon.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bruh...dat's hella nice..that's exactly what i want! GOD! HOW COME THE 6GEN EX'S DON'T COME LIKE THAT?..that's so cool man..you know if the 6gen's roof are the same size, but just different sliders?..btw..this isn't aftermarket right? it came like that?

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
what motor do you have in your car thats boosted....please ohhhh please tell me its a gsr....because if its anything less, i would rape you --- and im not talking like some tiny, half-assed raping...i would rape you hard, i would rape you with comitment

im saying n/a is best, because i have a b18c5 powered hatchback....so unless your running in the mid 13's or lower, keep your smart remarks out of my picture thread
my boy has a y8 swapped eg with stock internals on boost with 100 dollar fuel management that runs mid 13's. :lol: Since when was mid 13's fast? 12 second all motor cars are a dime a dozen here. youre funny...damn kids get a itr swap and think they're the s**t ahhaahahaha

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o yeah and he got the motor from the junkyard and his turbo kit is ghetto fabulous....how much did you pay to break into the 13's? sucker

1sckcvc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id love to see half these chumps who think they are fast come down to vegas. bring your gf's too cuz after we take your money we're takin your bitches.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OoOoo..sniff sniff..i smell s**t talkin..hahahaha..watin for rand0m's comebacks! *patiently waiting*