EJ civic bits for sale, carbon fibre bonnet, type R brakes etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc_moto

okay so i've decided to stop hanging on to my parts and start afresh the prices can be negotiable but no silly offers please...for sale i have:

password jdm carbon fibre bonnet £320 (will take good offers and sorry but i cannot post this, i had problems posting a splitter the other month as it was *too high* i told them they had it the wrong way and it was very wide.... very awquard and silly situation unfortunately.

DC motorsports strut brace £70

Koni adjustable suspension front and rear (coupe), springs are abit tatty other than that these work amazing! £140 (very negotiable on these, grab yourself a bargain maybe?)

Intergra type R aluminium rad with fan (no pic,will upload upon request) £100

civic type R 4 stud disc brakes (grooved and vented front discs) ebc greenstuff pads all round in excellent mechanical and visual condition.
£OFFERS will split front brakes+calipers from rear.

momo steering wheel with momo boss £60

H.I.D light kit £40

B16a2 rocker cover newly sprayed yellow WITH mugen filler cap £100 (there are no marks, the black specs are reminents of my old sway bars lol!

a few additional items
b16a ecu £20

b16a2 wiring loom £40

polished engine bay caps x3 (2 can be seen in the engine bay pic above) £10

ceegeeaye

Whats the year on the CF hood? and what's the Price in American Dollars please.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would love that steering wheel, how much in U.S. dollars would it cost to ship to 36264 here in the US?

marc_moto

its was purchased in 2009 and unfortunately i have no idea how much it would cost to post to the USA. i will gladly do this at your expense but it will be fairly costly!

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I sent you a Private Message and never received a response. Get back to me.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Never got a reply. Anyway, I'll talk to my cousin since it's for him and see what he says.

marc_moto

its the full set of four mate! and im asking for $325 and for the bonnet i am looking at $675 and thats posted to the us. it will be cheaper postage for uk mainland obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.