Ej1 Before and After

Mystylishcivic

Lucky Charms
5+ Year Member
Ok so I had the coupe for almost a year and fixed everything on it. I moved to Texas and this is what happens a month after..stolen

^-after-^

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looked good

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lo jack...lo jack ....lo jack.......these are two of the most valuable words in having a nice car.....my grandma even has lojack on her hoveround.

hate to see it but ive had my civic stolen twice...count it twice.....only things i've actually lost, middle console and a shifter knob.........but i feel for ya.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
such an awful feeling, I've had mine jacked, striped and returned...gl on the hatch man

Mystylishcivic

Lucky Charms
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys..I'm probably the only girl in my area that will be fixing up a hatch. Well I was the only girl in my area with a nice coupe but oh well

91civicfreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im sorry to hear, looked good. now you have an excuse to build another one though

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks. I feel your pain. had my civic for 3 years and once I moved to florida it was stolen 5 months later.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang bro, that sucks. It looked really nice before.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude that was a nice ride you got there until a*****e took it away from you sorry about the lost, so what's the next project car?

Mystylishcivic

Lucky Charms
5+ Year Member
:smackself Does no one understand that there can actually be a girl, omg yes a girl that can work on cars in this world? I guess not since everyone refrains from reading and noticing that I am actually in fact, A GIRL. No not a "dude" or "man" or "bro". I guess it's just a hard concept for guys to realize that girls can too work on cars. :laugh:

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what seats did you have? just stock seats? just cuz of this im never moving to texas :P

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We have a boobies section in VIP, if youd like to contribute you can just PM me the pics and I will put them up for you ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh sorry to hear about your car. Just be thankful you didnt have an engine in there that was worth stealing :lol: