Ej1 repaired from my crash

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I was in a car accident a few months ago.
So I replaced the entire front end... Headlights, corners, fenders, hood, bumper, core support, radiator..

~~Mods~~

Exterior:
Vision tech smoked amber corners
Clear lensed fog lights
Powdercoated white ls meshies
Mu replica lip painted black
Black out emblems
10k hids
Red bennen towhook
Red bwr extended lugs
oem new hona splashguards
50/50 tails

Interior:

Sparco black torino two seat
Optional oem double din center console
New leather shift boot
Type s alpine speakers(tweeters froth and rear)
Memphis 12 sub, 1200watt amp
Sony deck, does the job

Suspension:

Skunk2 front strut
No name rear strut, c pillar bar
H brace

Engine:
Skunk2 cat back system and test pipe
Aem intake
Pwjdm, oil cap and resivour cover

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice... wandered where you went

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well lil update I got a new silencer for my exhaust the skunk 2 megaopwer r is loud with out it..
Not sure what happened to my old 1 I actually think some 1 stole it..

Any way pic after I washed it..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking really good man, i like it alot -thumbs up-!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No I don't i took pics with a disposable cam so I don't have access to them on a comp.. I basically spliced y bumper broke my Courner light and fog lift on the passenger side. My head light housing had Ben sunken on about an inch and my core support was pushed in about as far as where a stock radiator would sit. I had an insurance fix quote it was like 3500$ worh of damage :( but we all know auto repair shops rape insurance companies w/ repair costs.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks really clean ! nice keeping it stock engine?
Part of me Wants to build the d cause it still runs strong, and part of me wants to go b. Since I'm undecided I'm building my suspension and I'm considering spores rotors and minor stuff like that, so my car can handle more power when I swap it.

Also I love turbo for te sound and feel, but I need reliability and turbo is generally a lol sketch for dd. Unless u put a lot into it

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it's nothing big but I picked up a used sparco seat for 20$ I was so excited I bolted it in b4 I cleaned it, lol.
It's a black Torino two seat. Brackets and rails on it were a perfect fit into my coupe all 4 bolts, all the hardware is mint. Seat need to be cleane though. It's really comfortable! And it has no cuts rips Tares or burns!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Well I rewired the amp because it didn't fit under my bucket seat...I also re adjusted the high low mid and bass and wow, what a difference. Idk why people feel the need to run duels.. My 1 hits plenty hard.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man i love the clean oem look man a+++++++++ all the way too you man good luck and the car looks good

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man i love the clean oem look man a+++++++++ all the way too you man good luck and the car looks good
Thanks man. It's good to know people actually check my build out. Slow but steady, working my hands to the bone in this economy.

I'm looking Ito extended studs, harness bar, rear sway bar ect..
I love cournering, also got some brembo slotted disks to put on, but I want to get more suspension stuff and do it all at once so I don't have to get 9 million allibgments lol

Greedybaztard

Project in Progress.
very nice : )..... used sparco for 20 bucks great steal.............wish i could find one for that price around here.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car looks sweet! loving the height and those white ls meshs. powdercoat?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car looks sweet! loving the height and those white ls meshs. powdercoat?
Yep same color code as my civic.
And thank you =)

Also the seat was covered in bond dust sonit looked really worn out so the guy said 20 and I was like done! Lol really only worn spots are right alon the edge by where my elbows sit? Idk but I think I cab touglch it ip. The fabric is even still soft. And omg it's so comfy, puts stock to Shame lol.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, lil update got slotted brenbo disks to replace my front stock disks. Just waiting for a bit more stuff tobinstall all at once.

Ha, my two favorite things..

She thought I would let her drive, lol