Ej1 repaired from my crash

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The rims are just OEM LS MESH powder coated white 15".

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, why dont you get a b16 instead, isnt it about the same price...
Cause b16s are over priced and underpowered. Ad Torque less. I'm going ls and stick for now so I can drive it. But I'm gettin hired on at more then I thought so I'm going to be building a boosted gsr over summer. Only shooting for like 220whp cause I like courners not straights.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for any1 that cares, i spun a bearing on the old z6, picked up a new 1 w/ 75,000 miles comp tested at 180 across the board =)
soooo im slowly starting to build again, working on making a rear diffuser and i ordered splash guards from honda

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Splashguards going on tomorrow

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
picked up a few things, including HIDs that actualy have hi beams lol
teasers..

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually the seatbelt holds me in better then it ever did on my oem seat, as soon as i got auto > stick im dropping a harness bar and getting takata harness for my driver seat. just have a few more bills to pay off lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got a beaks gold lower tie bar tonight, talked the guy down to 50$ cause it has minor road rash..on the side you cant even see lol, looks like it scraped once maybe twice. I love people that don't understand about cars. rest of it is flawless. Pics coming soon after its installed! Just need a torque wrench

nyjprice

5+ Year Member
Love the built Love the civic so fresh and clean and i love white on cars something about white that makes cars look a lot better but yeah only bad is that your car is a tease (auto) cant wait till you go LS and go standard you think you love driving now wait till you roll up at a stop light and rev the engine and just take off

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sooo I still got parts I haven't put on yet. But I'm at a cross roads. I just got a promotion at work and I'm tired of being auto. But I'm also tired of cops on my nuts people trying to steel my car and every1 trying to race me. So I might sell it to family for roughly 3-4k with everything on it and use that as a downpayment on the 2011 tc. I test drove 1 and I love it. The new body is aggressive an the interior is nice and it has plenty of power stock. If I go that rout it'll get all factory suspension goodies and what not and nice rims. Might even go baller status once I go the next step up at work. Then I'll get true jdm rims. No rotas for me =)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Gave her a coat of wax.

I'm undecided, I want a new car but everytime I drive this car I want to keep it, damn the auto tranny though! That's the biggest thin pushing me to sell.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a pain in the ass, and I'm not completely sold on buildgin and eg over an ek body wise..

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Understood haha wellregardles if the route u go goos luck
All i gotta say is that car looks kleeen haha