EJ6/EK9 Tein S-Tech

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
s-Techs are shitty springs that barely drop you. Every Honda n00b lovesss these springs.

Get something else.

DaveT

V.P Dave
5+ Year Member
tein s techs

I had them on my 4 door DA integra, they road really nice and dropped in pretty good to!!! but thats a teggy lol.

sorry dudes I dont have a good pic.

wait I had them on my black DA to here is a pic!!!!

Last edited:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They aren't that great. Maybe if you want stock comfort.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The S-Tech's and H-Tech's have a pretty soft spring rate compared to other springs you could get. Plus they don't drop that low.

I'd go with something more aggressive.

closethedoor

5+ Year Member
s-Techs are shitty springs that barely drop you. Every Honda n00b lovesss these springs.

Get something else.
lol i have them and i loveeee them. they're a good compromise between price, drop, comfort and being stuck in snow all winter long. You don't need a camber kit and they won't blow your stock struts.
They're perfect for someone on a budget. It won't slam your car, but it will look just right.

don't hit me please, it was just my n00b opinion.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol I plowed snow this past season. When the snow came down really hard, I had to drive like 10mph because it would come up over my hood, and onto my windshield. I had to have my wipers on max and drive butt ass slow. It sucked having to go into work to plow because they'd' want us down asap but I had to drive slow lol.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a tiny bit of camber in the rears from s-techs. rears definitely gets lower than the front. I'm switching to coilovers.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the comfort over my old coil over, but miss being able to take turns like i used to. Besides, cali roads arent the greatest to have coil overs on.

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
In an honest opinion, (eventho i may be a honda newbie) they are good for the price. Like some people have already said they are inexpensive and don't require crazy mods. I am running 16x7's with a 40 offset and i have no rubbing issues with 2 washers in the rear. They do lower the car enough for people to notice and make the car look like it should form the factory. So the decision is up to you, but I am happy with them.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s-techs are probably the equivalent of cutting 1-2" of your stock springs off. they are non-aggressive entry level springs

imo you will get tired of them and want something more. go with a spring with higher spring rate or a coilover and you'll be happier me thinks

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s-techs are probably the equivalent of cutting 1-2" of your stock springs off. they are non-aggressive entry level springs

imo you will get tired of them and want something more. go with a spring with higher spring rate or a coilover and you'll be happier me thinks
:word:

civic_stewie

5+ Year Member
i have them on my car and like the ride but i don't like the look i'm waiting to get something better when i get some money sorry but i don't have any pics with them on the car