EJ6/EK9 Tein S-Tech

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my si with tokico blues and tein s techs, I personally love them.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I see wheel gap (not hating on your car though) and I don't like it.

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i use to have s-techs and loved them to death. the only reason why i got rid of them was bc i got my hands on a brand new set of d2 coilovers and slammed my ek.

p.s. that black coupe is NOT tucking

sneakerpimp120

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like them. if wont them get them, if not dont. dont listen to anybody here. its your discision. g/l

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I see wheel gap (not hating on your car though) and I don't like it.
I cant complain for the price I paid for them, about 2 inches lower. And I dont feel like sitting on the ground with coilovers, so I like them.

Black94TSi

5+ Year Member
Seem the only bad things about these S-Techs are that they are not consistent. If you look at the White Car on the first page the drop is good and not uneven. But look at the Blue car on this 2nd page and you have alot more wheel gap.

closethedoor

5+ Year Member
Seem the only bad things about these S-Techs are that they are not consistent. If you look at the White Car on the first page the drop is good and not uneven. But look at the Blue car on this 2nd page and you have alot more wheel gap.
Mine took few days to be as they are right now. Maybe his pic was taken the day he install them ? :what:

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes it was, and the driveway is no where close to being level, they sit better now.

Black94TSi

5+ Year Member
yes it was, and the driveway is no where close to being level, they sit better now.
Throw up another pick of them now.

I really want these springs and pics of them after they settle help my decision. Do both of you who are on them still run stock struts ? Or something similar like the gr2's.

How is the ride compared to stock ?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The white one had bigger wheels also.

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have tokico blues(hp series) and my tires are 195-50-15.

Before:

Now:

Newest Change:

Black94TSi

5+ Year Member
Hmm. Looks like the left rear has a different drop than the right rear. Also front to back is different too.

Why can't these damn springs look like what they advertise on their site! Like this! This is perfect!!!!

kw8z3boi

I
5+ Year Member
IMO, I would recommend this if you're want the lower look, not too bouncy, feel like stock. Other than that, handling and body roll isn't that great. I used to have S-Tech for 6 months but I wanted something lowered and higher rate, so I went with Tein Basic. Is exactly wat I wanted, a nice smooth ride, tucked in front and rear. I recommend a camber kit for any coilover.