- HID Xenon 8000k Angel Eye CCFL Halo Projector Headlights
- LED Tail Lights
- Dual-Blade WW
- Custom CTR Grill

Performance:
- Optima Yellow Top D51R Battery + Terminals
- NGK Spark Plugs
- NGK Spark Plug Wires
- Option-R 4-2-1 SS Header + Heat Wrap (Full EX Conversion)
- Option-R Cat-Back Exhaust (Full EX Conversion)
- Magnaflow 22628 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter (Full EX Conversion)
- Weapon-R Dragon Short Ram Intake

Maintenance Log:
- Oil Change 5/13
- All fuses replaced 5/13
- Radiator Flush/Change 7/13

Image Gallery:

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmmm....perhaps more pictorial evidence of said "Pandora?"

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can you post a full shot of the rear?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see a gear indicator tree on the cluster, and a button on top of the knob. So I would assume so.
I saw the indicator, but not the button so I wasn't able to tell. Since it is auto I would suggest to stop spending money on all the Bolt-ons and to swap it to manual.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah but I've seen worse. They're way better than altezza's imo.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
I was wanting something with LED's so I had the longer bulb life and overall brightness. If I had found some OEM looking ones that were LED, I would have jumped on them. These are my temps until I find such >.<

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
debating though between 5-speed conversion first or rims/tires/suspension. leaning more towards the rims/tires but i'll throw a few numbers around and see what i decide on. should be a fun few months.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Swap to manual lol. ... it's still an HX. The most economical of the economy civics. Id just leave that engine alone.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
Swap to manual lol. ... it's still an HX. The most economical of the economy civics. Id just leave that engine alone.
See, and that's what I started thinking myself. Going to stick now with a D16Y5 motor is almost... Pointless. As it stands now, I'm getting 41-46 mpg HWY (a smidge more with the new exhaust, header, and intake). I think maybe I should hold off on the 5speed until I do the K-swap. Until then, bolt-on's might be a good route to get everything "the way i like it". =)

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
glad to have some input from you man, you're actually a big chunk of my inspiration on here. love your EK btw.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
glad to have some input from you man, you're actually a big chunk of my inspiration on here. love your EK btw.
Thanks dude :cool: This motor just is extremely tough to get any good power out of. It even is a bit short on power when turbocharged. Id put that modding money into a swap or maintenance/upgrades to the chassis itself.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
Thanks dude :cool: This motor just is extremely tough to get any good power out of. It even is a bit short on power when turbocharged. Id put that modding money into a swap or maintenance/upgrades to the chassis itself.
Exactly what I was thinking. Exactly. Glad I'm on the same page as you :D