Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up CC, I've got a few things for sale;
'00 Taillights: $100
'98 Taillights: $50
Si rear swaylinks: $50
OEM EJ8 airbox assembly, with resonator: $40
Integra GSR rear swaybar: $40
98 Yellow Depo foglights with harness, bumper brackets and black interior switch: $70

All prices are OBO and do not include PayPal and shipping fees.
I'll do cash-in-hand pickup, if your in Alabama or Georgia, or ship to anywhere in the US at your expense.

Pics:

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want that endlinks.. hehehe

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wish i had money right now so bad
need the 00 tails lol

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll sell the endlinks with sway bar if you want, no extra for shipping. You need D brackets to attach the swaybar to your subframe, but other than that its a complete bolt on for an EJ8. Had it on my car for a couple months and its a major upgrade from no rear swaybar.

Its a great set of taillights; I was surprised to see that the silver paint has held up that long, most fade and crack off by now.

I've also got two set of shitty euro-style tails. 30 a piece one set is red and smoked like Si's and the other is that cheap round styled light. If I get any interest in them I'll post pics of them.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have asr brace kit but i dont want the blox endlinks that i have. i just want to ask if this endlinks will work. i don want the whole swaybar i have one already that i removed in my car..

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll get some pics of the fogs up in about 20 minutes, I'll have to take them off my car.

Pretty sure the endlinks will work; I got them in hopes of getting an ASR brace, but never got around to it. What kind of sway bar are you using?

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fog pics are up, includes everything necessary to install the day they arrive.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
14mm sway bar and ill sell both for 70 plus shipping. Everything is for sale locally too so let me know quickly.

LXDriver

More HP is always good
5+ Year Member
Will 14mm need the asr brace? cuz I dont wanna spend extra $ or risk tearing out my civic's subframe. Also how about I give u $70? (with shipping included like u mentioned on response #4) "I'll sell the endlinks with sway bar if you want, no extra for shipping."

EDIT: Besides I'll probably buy new bushings for the endlinks to have them new.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You won't need the brace if you stay with OEM sway bars, but anything bigger than 18-20mm will need a sub-frame brace.

It was '70 plus shipping' to be exact and I meant 70 in addition to shipping, give me a zip code and if its not too much I'll see what I can do.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If the 99/00 tails don't sell in a couple days they're going on my car, don't be afraid to lowball prices are OBO.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Swaybar and links are sold, don't make me take off those beautiful tailights off my car. They are pristine and have every bit of silver from the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.