Ej8 Stolen!

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a long shot. But if I spot your vehicle around here, I WILL recover it, and vouch for you so as to keep it out of impound.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats not even cool. I loved you car. It was in its prime too. Hope you catch who did it.

civic_owner

aw man
5+ Year Member
dam bro. sorry to here. your car was one of my inspirations. hope you get it back in one peice

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, bro; its been a minute since i've seen your car...now its gone...you've ALWAYS been an inspiration to me and made me appreciate BLACK coupes...keep ya head up and come out stronger and harder...

One

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it sucks but they prolly brought an ecu with them. or theres always tow truck possibility. ive seen a car towed in about a minute before. they are quick.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyways, to the OP - you sir are quite the unlucky one. At least you got the S2 to keep you occupied right? ;) :lol:. I can't imagine owning one right now. I would live in it and drive it non-stop lol.

Your car was such an inspiration... You were the reason why I wanted polished C8's on my coupe which is what I'm going for when I get the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gl on finding your car man. as everyone else stated, your car is a huge inspiration on cc. remember, karma's a b***h...

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry about your loss. unfortunately i know exactly how you feel. hopefully you will have something better in the future.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my days has been pretty long since I don't have my car anymore and I'm just catching rides with my roommates. Its been a week and still no signs of her. Its really depressing. Went to the Houston BBQ HT HELLASOUL meet this pass weekend and I was suppose to roll out with a lot of friends... but it didn't happen. Its ok... at the end of the day, It was still only a car with lots of time, money, heart put into it. IT WAS A SIGN FOR ME TO MOVE ON to this:

As soon a I graduate, I'm taking over it for my older bro...... I'm still going to miss my old beater though.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^glad to see your looking ahead. im sure youll get something better, like that s2000 there. what about that video you mentioned earlier?

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the video on a cd, but I don't have a player that can play it. I can't seem to find a player that can play it either.... I'm usually pretty good with programs and stuff but the vid file they gave me is weird. I'm going to go back tomorrow and check out what player i need to view it.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my days has been pretty long since I don't have my car anymore and I'm just catching rides with my roommates. Its been a week and still no signs of her. Its really depressing. Went to the Houston BBQ HT HELLASOUL meet this pass weekend and I was suppose to roll out with a lot of friends... but it didn't happen. Its ok... at the end of the day, It was still only a car with lots of time, money, heart put into it. IT WAS A SIGN FOR ME TO MOVE ON to this:

As soon a I graduate, I'm taking over it for my older bro...... I'm still going to miss my old beater though.
s2ks are nice. yea its just a car but it still hurts to have something that you have put lots of time in to stolen. i got a sol now but i still miss my si. i want to get another one and make it look exactly like my old one and boost it like i wanted to. when do you think you will have the s2k by?

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

im thinking about selling the civic and getting into the s2k scene too. Sorry for the lose bro. Everyday i wonder when im next. GL hope you find at least the shell.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good luck with your venture into the s2k, what are you gonna drive until then?

Last edited:

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man, hope they get their balls stuck in a aids infested vice. sucks about your car, i always enjoyed checking out the progress on it... good luck with the s2g.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this thread has been cleaned. lets keep it this way please :thumbs up