lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^what he said, but i-vtec stickers...really?:2confused

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah altezas are pretty bad but if u dig em that's u. Gauge faces are obnoxious though but I hate white gauge faces for the most part lol. Why'd u get n automatic one?

Other yhan that not a bad base. Welcome

blackstarhatch

Drop it, lose the tail lights, and those decals...??? Really? Looks like you have a small bit of body rust on the right side by the bumper.

Looks like a solid base. Make it yours!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol that car is in a identity crisis. i vtec badge, auto cluster with a 5 speed car, altezzas, acura wheels

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that car is in a identity crisis. i vtec badge, auto cluster with a 5 speed car, altezzas, acura wheels
:lol: My thoughts too.

Good base, but hopefully you'll make some changes.

ejayeight

Yeah, I also hate the tails myself haha they came with the car, same with the gauge faces. I want to drop it and have a few future plans in mind. It will be a slow build, but it will all come through eventually. Thanks for your thoughts guys!

ejayeight

Sorry I'm pretty new to everything, what do you mean "auto cluster"?

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
your guage cluster between the fuel and temp guage has a strip meant for an automatic
P
R
N
D4
D3
D2
ETC.... THATS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE A MANUAL TO ME TOO

ejayeight

hey, what do you guys think i should with my wheels? i wanna keep them since they have pretty new tires on them, i was thinking about sanding them down and painting them. thoughts? color ideas? black possibly

EK_GUY

Def change the lights and lose the decals. I wouldn't do black for those rims, gunmetal maybe! Lots of potential tho! Good luck and have fun! ( In the end it's all personal preference)

ejayeight

I like the thought of gunmetal man! I think im gonna keep my vtec decals on there for a bit, i like the way they look

ejayeight

And yeah im getting rid of my tails as soon as some more pay checks roll in haha they do the job for now but i hate the way they look. also need to touch up a tiny bit of rust, paint my side skirts and paint my valve cover

Chames92

Welcome! im new here myself. But its a really nice car to start off with from the looks of it, ive never been a fan of those tailights.. but i would have to say gunmetal for the rims and it would look great lowered!