Ejayeight's EJ8

ejayeight

Welcome! im new here myself. But its a really nice car to start off with from the looks of it, ive never been a fan of those tailights.. but i would have to say gunmetal for the rims and it would look great lowered!
Thanks dude! Yeah, im gonna get oem tails and when i get enough money im gonna get coilovers and drop her :D

ejayeight

Paint is coming in, gonna fix the body rust. Also gonna paint my side skirts and my type r front lip that came in. Had a little photo shoot in the mean time. Pics to come!

emerican

Registered VIP
If you like the vtec stickers get the ones that say sohc vtec man dont rock i-vtec ones but thats just my opnion welcome to the site

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean, needs a drop though, and what ^ he said about the vtec sticker... rock the right one if your gonna put one on at all

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
if i was u i would get either the progressive springs or the tein s techs. And them taillights need to go asap. oh and lol at ur ghostly image.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good, but like everyone else said needs moar lowwww.

ejayeight

Got my paint today. Started to sand down and fill in the rust. Gonna paint on Saturday

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Great platform to work off of. Very clean base. I'm not a fan of the tails or the gauge cluster but to each his own.

:thumbs up

Decipher

Registered VIP
Sweet. I love goodies on my doorstep when I get home. Just watch the quality of this eBay brand stuff... my tails are chipping away from the inside... like the very edge of the chrome inside the clear lenses is peeling off and you can see it through the glass. Can't really notice it, but it happens.

Throw up some shots when you get them on!

ejayeight

Sorry, couldn't upload pics tonight. And I'm gonna be in Florida for the week so no new updates this week. As soon as I get back friday I'll upload some pics with the new tail lights. They look so much more jdm haha. Also repainted today. Went great. Gonna let them dry while I'm gone and will have pics up when I get back

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

AgentSi

Welcome to CC! Since you said you bought the car with the other stuff people have mention....you have a great start!