EK Civic "Ferio"/sedan owners?

apor1a

I like turtles.
Hey guys, so a 2000 EX Sedan 5-speed had fallen into my lap, and I was curious as to what others have been doing with their sedans. I haven't touched a 4-door before, had a CRX, a EG, never a sedan. Pics of your sedans, please? Input and build ideas? CHEERS!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks. It's all pretty old, started 6 years ago :/
It'll at least give you ideas ;). It's a start! Check out the main section too. There are still recent pictures of cars.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Love my sedan. Mostly because nobody else works on them... nothing but coupes and hatches... at least around here. Here's me:

apor1a

I like turtles.
That color is growing on me LOL I thought it was way to bright for a street sedan, but I like =)
I'm going to go more "JDM tightness, yo!" ^_^ I'm gonna drop half on this sedan today, it's a black, but has 200k on it, but in a year it's getting a swap, if not this summer =)

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is my sedan.

Also my build thread is in my sig so check it out, might give you some ideas.

apor1a

I like turtles.
Here is my sedan.

Also my build thread is in my sig so check it out, might give you some ideas.
Hey man, it's looking great! Triple Black is a win on almost anything. I'm 90% sold on the 15" Bronze Rota Circuit 10 (Mugen knock-offs)
Sound some CTR replica headlights, that actually LOOK like genuine, not those all-black tacky ones, for $100, Pasword:JDM yellow fogs lights, OEM Stanley side markers, that's my first wave of planning. I want to find a decent small-profile wing, but am clueless :/
Keep it up, it's rocking so far!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
course the only actual pics in the thread are 96-98s which have different tailights, front bumpers and headlights then yours.

apor1a

I like turtles.
course the only actual pics in the thread are 96-98s which have different tailights, front bumpers and headlights then yours.
Yeah, I know. But I gotta say, your white sedan there has officially won my favorite vote :D Sorry, Hallucn8 :(
I like the simple JDM style the most =)
Too bad mine is black, dammit (NOT racist ^_^) little carbon bits tend to look better on white then black cars :/

babyboi

5+ Year Member
all do respect but dont mess up your sedan with fake replica crap save for the good stuff.

i am a sedan owner

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

now n days though i work on a 1st gen tl but its about the same differences to a civic

apor1a

I like turtles.
all do respect but dont mess up your sedan with fake replica crap save for the good stuff.

i am a sedan owner
With all due respect, it's still a less-desirable sedan worth $2k that's in need of repairs. And last I checked, Rota seems to have done quite well. And genuine OEM Stanley CTR headlights through JHP or PWJDM are over a grand. It's not like I'm building an FA5 JDM full conversion, Mugen wheels alone with tires are worth than the car. For a show car, sure. Track car? Same, never cut corners, spend what it takes. A daily driven $2k 200k miles sedan with that much money waiting to get f**ked in a wreck is like when you see Jamal with his $1000 Caprice with $5k wheels and pricey paint. I'm not going or full "JDM TIGHTNESS, YO!".

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.508732,-101.995536

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with you apor1a, I wanted volk te37's but theres no way I was gonna get rims that cost as much as my car orginially cost me lol. Ended up with Rota Grids on my ride and I don't regret it at all, had em for half a year and they havent lost paint or exploded at all, there are worse companies out there then rota in this day and age. That being said the $1000+ i saved went towards legit engine mods haha