EK Civic Turbo Partout + MOre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welp, I felt that I had been looking at these things in my living room long enough, and decided to go ahead and part with them. All of these parts were collected last year in hopes of boosting my EK sedan but just lost interest in the project honestly. This after I was beginning to set the timing on the car, to realize that there was too much oil being dumped into the cold side of the piping. After about an hour of running the car, there was about a shot glass of half synthetic pushed through causing me to pull the plug on the whole project. I'll add things as I find them around my house..

I've done a bit of business here on ClubCivic, and D-Series.org, but mostly purchase things on Ebay with lots of feedback there ( ID name: Octember31s ). Dont like the price? Make an offer and if you need more pictures, let me know. I'll snap you some asap..

Greddy 15G turbo, manifold, downpipe, MBC $215 -- PENDING

With no oil pressure, next to no shaft play. No damage to any fins, and spins freely. I literally put 0 miles on the turbo, as it never even was driven with it installed on the street. I'd recommend having it balanced after rebuilding it. Kits can be had on Ebay for pretty cheap..

How to: -->Volvo Owners Club Forum - View Single Post - Information: - How to refurbish and replace a turbo
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FMIC custom piping / DSM 1G Blowoff valve- $135

This piping was custom fit to be able to run a front mount with EK fogs. Most people give up on running them, but I decided that wasn't an option. I kinda wanted my cake and eat it too. I paid over $80 in aluminum welding alone on top of the $100 for the piping to get it done the way I wanted. Comes with clamps and very sturdy 3 ply couplings. Comes with intake arm and K&N filter that will need to be replaced eventually.
Catch can setup(comes with Go-Autoworks black box block fitting) - $50

The fitting alone is almost what I am asking for both together. In great shape. Is also designed to be used with stock valve cover breather.
DSM Blacktop 450s - $SOLD

Purchased for setup, but never used.
DSM Bluetop 450s - $60

Used and run for about 3 hours.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ebay No-name FMIC - $40

Goes well for the piping setup I used. Perfectly clears the foglight bezels. Black on one side, standard grey on the other.
OBD 1 Clips - $25

Removed from harness after I converted back to OBD 2 injectors
Innovative LC-1 Wideband - $110 -- PENDING

Literally mocked it up, installed it into the DP, used for 2 hours and removed. Like new, comes with red digital gauge with plastic still on the face. I also installed a 6 pin Molex connector to make it easier to feed through the firewall and route into the interior for the gauge because honestly, without the quick disconnect, its a pain in the ass.

-----Other random stuff ---------

y7 head w/o VC - $60

Was told it had low milage. Was purchased for a separate y7 motor I was building, just never happened.
M3 Style spoiler - $20

Purchased for a front end aero project that never was carried through so it stayed in the box, hence the shape. Will only need to stay in sun a bit to regain the flat shape for installation. 3M tape backing
y7 / y8 Dizzy - $40

Worked fine from what I was told. Hadnt had time to try it out. Sold as is.
Civic EK Spoiler - $15

Was told it came off a coupe and was going to install it on my sedan, just never got another trunk lid to do so. Comes with wiring needed, and has a few scratches. Will likely need to be painted again.
Ebay Cooling Fan - $15

Purchased for AC condensor, but pulled the AC so it was never used. It will also come with installation kit and 3 tabs to secure it .
Viper 350 Plus (New) - $60

One way system. Liked the features it had, and simplicity of the system. Purchased with intentions of installing myself since its pretty simple, just never got around to it.
Rota Unknown Cetercaps - $10

Was trying to find centercaps for my C8s, and was sent these, but theyre not the right ones. Perfect candidates for a sanding down and flat blacking.
16 x 7 Rota C8's with 205/45/16 Kumho Solus tires (60-65%) - $250

LOVED the way these looked on my sedan. Were purchased in a set of 4, found one to be bent/ out of round so I replaced it with a one of a different color from eBay brand new. Painted them "Jackpot Bronze" ( custom gold/bronze mixed by me), sanded them down to paint them white, but didnt finish. Comes with centercaps painted flat black.

CameraZOOM-20120930131352586.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930131643370.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930131458320.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930133038912.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930133443453.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930133837232.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930134038395.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930134105190.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930134303506.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120930134407065.jpg
Easiest way to contact me is through text, at 334- Four Four Four - 7821. Thanks!

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As I find other things, I'll post them up as well...

Also, not really looking for trades, unless you have things for a 06/07 GSXR- 600 lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.