EK Conversion Done (56k NO)

lo-fidelity

Definitive Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FRODO said:
Nice mods....forget the haters.

thanks, it was difficult to find time to work on it since i work full time.. i cant count how many times i would get done working on it at 3-4am and be up at 7 for work.. i was really tired

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice looks good, but why would you go through the trouble of getting and swaping a jdm engine only to get a d15 are you planing to boost?

lo-fidelity

Definitive Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The engine came in the car. btw that motor has a larger cam and better head flow than the d16z6. Its the best SOHC for boost.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something has got to be done about that hood,its horrid.the headlight is wacked out and the bumper is a bit off where it meets the fender....any pics from the other side?

other than that it looks pretty nice

lo-fidelity

Definitive Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bumper is off because i have to make some minor adjustments to the bumper support..

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I HATE conversions but ................... I guess it's not that bad. It could be worse.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it came out really well I think, I like it a lot. Would you be interested in doing a photoshoot some time? I live up north but I go to school at EIU so I'm pretty close to you.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks alright IMO...
whatevers wrong with urs is actually whats wrong with all 5th gen with 6th gen front..
it sjust never lines up right...
whether its fender to headlight or headlight and the gap between the bumper..
its always something...

anyways it still looks good..get the hood to line up and ur set..

any future plans?

lo-fidelity

Definitive Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mister_Perkins said:
did you have to modify the wiring harness to the lights at all? Or is it similar?
headlight harness is the same from the 5th to 6th gen

lo-fidelity

Definitive Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
it came out really well I think, I like it a lot. Would you be interested in doing a photoshoot some time? I live up north but I go to school at EIU so I'm pretty close to you.

yeah we can do a photoshoot sometime.. just PM me and we can swap info.. usually evenings (after 5pm) or weekends is best for me.

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
very nice! i love that front end.

haha, same thing happened with my hood. the guys at the tranny shop tried closing the hood with that pole holding it up, it just cracks. but i got it done a long time ago.

Inigo Montoya