ek ex interior upholstery

bam31888

u no how some ppl change/ replace their upholstery on their door panels i got leather or pleather w/e it is cuz its an ex but its dirty i was wondering if i can dye or spray paint it black cuz i want black interior either way maybe just paint dash n everythin n the small part wher ther is cloth ive seen some go red n looks tight as fuhhk and da rest black but i got green should i match da paint or do red nvr seen it green also can i dye da roof or have to upholstery it and if u no wat type of cloth i no theres diff shet out ther like stretchy cloth and polyester vinal so if uve done or no bout it thx

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
paint is gonna peel over time, just find a civic in the junk yard, or someone parting out a si, and get all the interior, imo i wouldnt waste my time with painting it. end result will more than likely look like poop and look like you spray painted it

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
You can paint and be fine. as long as you use the right products and prep correctly you will be fine. Its difficult to find a black interior, and if you do, besides a junk yard, its going to be really expensive.

this is my center console after i used rustoleum "painters touch flat black"

Shot at 2011-05-10

Shot at 2011-05-10

and these are my pillars

Shot at 2011-05-04

bam31888

You can paint and be fine. as long as you use the right products and prep correctly you will be fine. Its difficult to find a black interior, and if you do, besides a junk yard, its going to be really expensive.

this is my center console after i used rustoleum "painters touch flat black"

Shot at 2011-05-10

Shot at 2011-05-10

and these are my pillars

Shot at 2011-05-04
yea those were my insperation yo

bam31888

but u think i should do red n blak interior wit dark green exterior or will green n blak interior or will dat b ricy idk yo just want ur opinion cuz red n blak looks bad but imma do all interior red just red door panels on da cloth shii n if i do imma do red miscallaneous s**t on da engine like valve cover n sum bs on it let me no wat u think homie

New Vega

HondArmy
but u think i should do red n blak interior wit dark green exterior or will green n blak interior or will dat b ricy ...
Green + Red & Black = Christmas
Green + Green & Black = Better but still too flashy
Green + Black & Black = Yes!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can paint the plastic pieces but I wouldn't try to paint anything that's vinyl. Don't paint anything green, it will look bad. You can pull of black/red interior in a green car just don't over do the red, stick with black with red stitching rather than entire areas in red.