EK fenders on EG?? help real quick

EGxBru

sup guys i got my eg with 2000 front end but my fenders are eg fenders cut to fit the headlights, will 2000 fenders bolt right up or do i have to buy another pair of eg fenders and cut them better??? help me out it looks like a hack job right nowww

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is the entire front clip a 2000 one? if so then the fenders from the 2000 will bolt on and fit fine

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your going to have to do it over. this is why most people dont do it in the first place. if its not 100% perfect it looks like ass. basically to do it properly you need the hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, and radiator support for the ek and fenders from the eg. then 50/50 the fenders and weld the back section of the eg fenders to the front section of the ek fenders. the ek fenders will bolt up but without doing the 50/50 split you will end up with a giant gap between the doors and fenders

EGxBru

i think i have to whole clip, i know the radiator support is off a ek cuz it wasnt welded at the bottom(fixed) and i know the bumper is a si cuz its the same as my brothers 2000 si... somebody telll me if ek fenders will fit my setup

EGxBru

Trust me if it was that easy I would, I didn't even do this but I don't really feel like buying hood, fenders, bumper, radiator support, headlights, corners and all that s**t, so for right now ima make this work, so can somebody tellme yes or no if ek fenders will bolt right on to my car

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No they won't, you have to cut half an EG's fenders and an "EK's" fenders.