EK fogs---> EG bumper (problem) ?!?

DX-special

5+ Year Member
really?

I thought in quality it was something like OEM--> DEPO--> then ebay.

If that's the case then i got ripped, since i bought these depot fogs from weaksause @ 125$. as opposed to ebay @ like 65$......

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really?

I thought in quality it was something like OEM--> DEPO--> then ebay.

If that's the case then i got ripped, since i bought these depot fogs from weaksause @ 125$. as opposed to ebay @ like 65$......
believe so. everyone i've boughten(about two different sets) on ebay were both depo's.
bought from two different companies as well. samething with all my other friends.

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the look of ek fogs on egs. Good luck. I debating ek fogs for my eg. I dont know if i want them at all.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bulbs too big imo.... But g/l Id say if you want em in that bad... Beat the core support with a mallat... haha

trunkmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk i kinda think its ugly but unique i want to do that to mine i have oem ones but i kinda dig the ek well gl with it post it up if u get it to fit

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
imo i think the look pretty good... i have the regular eg ones and want to change them. 1st option: ek ones, i like them and would be a nice change to my front look, but i wanna do em in the proper way. 2nd: there is another assembly i saw once where the guy had hid lights as fog lights. i thought it was a sick ass look.

If a keep the eg ones, i wanna get the yellow jdm look ones.

and BTW for those who dont know how to read, the guys asked how to...? not wut u think? so keep those negative coments to ur self and lets try to let ppl get creative....

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have seen EK fogs in an EG once and I have to say it looked sick. Way better looking than any EG fog light I have ever seen.

DX-special

5+ Year Member
It's been a few weeks since I got them to fit, haven't been around to post....
Now simply working on the bezels so that they fit flush with the bumper.picture should be up within a few days..

DaMechanicEG/EK

5+ Year Member
I like it,,, am into standing out,,, and dats wat ur doing,,, and atleast u
took ur time n put them on da rite way. da clean way. n nt with screws holding them on frm da frt.

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did Ek fogs on ma EG go look at ma garage. when i did have them i liked them. mine fit perfect mayb yours r sitting in the bumper 2 high so they r rubbing on that bar i 4 got what its called lol but mayb if u cut ya bumper juss alil bit more on the bottum it just might get under the bar. good luck

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hope this help you. Sorry dont know much english.
I did the conversion twice. The first one wasnt good. The second time was better.
Ok first of all I have a sedan with a coupe/hatch bumper, which is a lot closer to the frame of the car than the sedan one. So I think that I had very small space to place the EK fogs.
Sorry OP about off topic question:
So does that mean the bumpers between all 5th gens will fit each other, because when I read this, I was thinking of a sedan bumper on my hatch so I can fit some fogs in the future with no space clearance issues...