ek hatch project

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice.with a bay color like that you need a k-swap =)

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you mind telling me your set-up?
i'm still debating if i want to go all motor with hight C/R
or stock piston boosted.

btw tnx guys!
JDM B20b with a B16 tranny.. That's about it haha, but they only have 40k on them. I just picked up a CTR B16 and an ITR tranny.. for FREE. Some kid just gave it to me the other night. I'm iffy about keeping it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much do you want for them?

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM B20b with a B16 tranny.. That's about it haha, but they only have 40k on them. I just picked up a CTR B16 and an ITR tranny.. for FREE. Some kid just gave it to me the other night. I'm iffy about keeping it.
Free???? Hmmm????
Man type r stuff are gold here!

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty sure they are stolen... I sold it for cheap because the kid who gave it to me was really f**king sketchy so I just flipped it quick

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah after i posted that i though of them being stolen. no way anyone gives them away for free.

SlowEm1

5+ Year Member
If you're jus looking for a fun ride and not going for power overkill, then keep it all motor. low maintanace FTW. My friend jus slapped a b20 with a b16 tranny in his 99 Si, not sure his exact setup but i kno he has I/H/E, a walbro 255, and some injectors. How much he's puttin down idk but he cheap tuned it for 200 and he ran a 14 flat. way better then the 15.1 on the b16 lol

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you're jus looking for a fun ride and not going for power overkill, then keep it all motor. low maintanace FTW. My friend jus slapped a b20 with a b16 tranny in his 99 Si, not sure his exact setup but i kno he has I/H/E, a walbro 255, and some injectors. How much he's puttin down idk but he cheap tuned it for 200 and he ran a 14 flat. way better then the 15.1 on the b16 lol
14 flat isn't bad at all.. That's about what I run in my hatch. The B20's are sooo underestimated it's not even funny.. Everyone wants v-tec but my B20 embarrasses any v-tec motor

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sounds good. i actually just decided to go all motor. tnx for the inputs!

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my setup plan:
b20vtec w/ b16head (wanted to get ported&polish but nobody in island that ports $ polish) sux!!!!
-bore it to 84.5 (is it still safe to go 85mm?)
-RS MACHINE RACE SPEC B20 84.5MM ITR PISTON
-acl main rod beaings
-will be using polish gsr crankshaft and gsr eagle rods(will ls rods good enough?)
-itr oil pump,oem water pump

b16a2 tranny.
will get exedy clutch have not decided which one stg2 or stg1help me out here
if get budget later on will get itr lsd.

hope this will catch up with those FG's si man kind a sux crusing with those guys with my d16y7 mini me always gets behind lol better on gas tho hahahaha

please tell lmk what you guys think.
much mahalos!!!!!!

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
btw i contested my ticket and received my judgment letter today and from $931.00 went down to $357.00 so that means more parts for the project!!!!!!