EK4 hatch VTi rear lip and front CTR lip for sale, lips/front end updated always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ do you need the media tuner for that to work?
hmmm...have to check 1st, but a friend have done his, to watch dvd's wt a simple wiring diagram...looks
trick tho... don't know about the navi/gps...maybe dispalys japanese maps, n have to have other maps downloaded...
i do have 2-3 media tuners from the 98 navi that i bought earlier, but have'nt got the tome to test em...

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think that's the 99 one. these are rhd ones, gotta remember that...

these can surely fit the said dvd or navi...
Will this fit and function in a 97 civic ex (ej8) with a left hand drive dash? If so what price will you let it go for? Thanks for the help

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will this fit and function in a 97 civic ex (ej8) with a left hand drive dash? If so what price will you let it go for? Thanks for the help
it will function, if u put a little effort in it, but about the fit, it will be a little slanted/bit crooked as this rhd panel leans to the right, but lhd cars have a leaning more to the left opening...but no holes or gaps if u install it. u can see a post by Wax Hands aomewhere around in the media section ( i think)....he ha s write up on the ek4 96-98 climate control install in a lhd car. ahhh...here's the link

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=189462&highlight=ek4+96-98+navi+install+by+wax+hands

this set is around $220 shipped. maybe can get em cheaper, maybe. if u are really interested, then we can talk...

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey havent heard from u man, i sent u an email and u havent replied or anything either..........
sorry man...just got on my PC, and answering all the other pm's and emails first...
u were asking? pm me if u need/want anything not listed/pictured here. more that obliged to help if i can.
as i am in malaysia, i cant really call or text.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey havent heard from u man, i sent u an email and u havent replied or anything either..........
sorry greg, i didn't know it was u.
items already dispatched for shipping today.
wiil pm/email u the tracking number. sorry for the dealy and
sorry did'nt recognise the nick.

Project-Ek9

sorry greg, i didn't know it was u.
items already dispatched for shipping today.
wiil pm/email u the tracking number. sorry for the dealy and
sorry did'nt recognise the nick.

its all good man i just cant wait to see the CTR mats and carpet they look clean on the pictures and i know they would look a loot cleaner after they are washed

ill keep you updated and posted for when i receive the mats and carpets

hopefully it doesnt take to long...

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if item 4(ctr front lip) is still available i'll take it. pm me please!

Project-Ek9

ey bro i got the carpet today looks good, but where are my ctr floor mats???

on the package u wrote that inside was the carpet and floor mats, but when i opened it, their was only carpet sooo whats up????

medjosh6

5+ Year Member
Pm's

Got your pm but tried to answer and your pm box is full.you need to empty it out some.let me know when you do so i can answer your pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.