EK4 hatch VTi rear lip and front CTR lip for sale, lips/front end updated always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

OMG I want this so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think your posting says sold? Either way how much does one run?

I see some recaro's in one of the pics! :lol:

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

OMG I want this so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think your posting says sold? Either way how much does one run?

I see some recaro's in one of the pics! :lol:
well, i posted this for sale for a week. its already pending for payment now.
i posted it as $220 shipped earlier, but the guy bought a bunch of other stuff, and got a good discount on it.
can look around for another one, but the price would'nt be this cheap.
the recaros are taken out of ek9's, but would only ship them by surface. maybe around $900 shipped for a pair.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump!
will ship whole bumpers now.
shipping via surface ctr 99 front bumper wt lip = $500 shipped.
will update pics.
also available front itr dc2 mugen front bumper and side skirts, dc5 red floormats, etc...
also, ek9 interior black panels (9 pieces) $350 shipped...

medjosh6

5+ Year Member
great guy to do business with.recieved my package like promised.was a little weary at first about sending my money but its all good now.will be placing another order in.excellent person to deal with and really works with you on the prices.shhhhiiiittzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he even went as far as throwing in some free parts to satisfy me.kewl azz fukz!!!!!!!!!!=):lol:

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great guy to do business with.recieved my package like promised.was a little weary at first about sending my money but its all good now.will be placing another order in.excellent person to deal with and really works with you on the prices.shhhhiiiittzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he even went as far as throwing in some free parts to satisfy me.kewl azz fukz!!!!!!!!!!=):lol:
thanx a lot man...

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey just noticed that its snowing in here...

new items taken from an ek4 hatch...
bump for rear ek4 hatch seats. have 2 sets. $400 shipped surface obo
and a set of ek4 front manual adjust seats. $400 shipped surface obo
and a set of ek4 hatch door pads obo
and a pair of integra db8 front seats $400 shipped surface obo
fd2r seats - pm me obo
eg6 seats - $350 shipped surface obo
eg6 door pads wttweeters - $250 shipped surface obo

or pm me so we can discuss more. as always prices are obo...

StylezEJ7

Do you still have OEM CTR headlights? If so, how many? And how much shipped to 02130? Looking to purchase a pair very soon.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you still have OEM CTR headlights? If so, how many? And how much shipped to 02130? Looking to purchase a pair very soon.
sold 3 sets (ctr 98) this past 3 months. 98 or the 99-00 ones?
can source the 98 ones at around $280 per pair in good condition. lmk...

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
Hey, I PM'ed you about EK4 Si-R headlights. Do you have a 99-00 left side available? Or can you source one?

StylezEJ7

sold 3 sets (ctr 98) this past 3 months. 98 or the 99-00 ones?
can source the 98 ones at around $280 per pair in good condition. lmk...
I was looking for the 96-98 but if you can find a pair of Ek4/SiR headlights i'll take those over the ek9. LMK, thanks!

ej8freek

VSM EJ8s RULE!
Thanks so much for clarifying the tracking number issues. I thought something went terribly wrong but it's all been explained now.

Status
Not open for further replies.