EK4 hatch VTi rear lip and front CTR lip for sale, lips/front end updated always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your PM box is full. Did you by any chance get pictures of the EK4 SI-R headlight?

Chris

sorry man. i'm also still waiting on the pics. gonna look if anybody is selling em new...

meanwhile i have a pair of ek9 98 headlamps...they're quite clean (except some dust at the back)...and gonna rebuff them a little bit before shipping em out...$275 shipped

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update...
oem honda ek (6th gen) foglamp wire harness complete wt switch and relay (dont mind the h-t writing...)
and half harness...$100 full harness wt switch, $65 for the half harness (from switch to the fuse box including relay) a few sets available...

EK oem steering column wt light console wiring and the relay/timer...$65 shipped. these are hard to get...a few sets available...

ek9 side power folding mirrors wt switch, $185 shipped wt the black inside triangles FREE!

ek9 98 climate control $180 shipped, a little bit dusty, but no major scratches or cracks....

and maybe some special discounts to previous customers....

EKferio

I pm'd you for some more info, but in case you didn't get it. Can I get some pictures of the front lip? Thanks!

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update...
oem honda ek (6th gen) foglamp wire harness complete wt switch and relay (dont mind the h-t writing...)
and half harness...$100 full harness wt switch, $65 for the half harness (from switch to the fuse box including relay) a few sets available...

EK oem steering column wt light console wiring and the relay/timer...$65 shipped. these are hard to get...a few sets available...

ek9 side power folding mirrors wt switch, $185 shipped wt the black inside triangles FREE!

ek9 98 climate control $180 shipped, a little bit dusty, but no major scratches or cracks....

and maybe some special discounts to previous customers....
1 day till christmas new stuff bump!

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holiday season bump!
some rear eg sedan mudflaps, rear ek sedan 99-00 mudflaps, and front 96-00 mudflaps also for sale...$65 shipped a pair. and $$110 SHIPPED fro a fron and rear ek ones, sedan or hatch...

ej8freek

VSM EJ8s RULE!
Wanted to let you know I received the side moldings 2 weeks ago. They are amazing. Keep the parts coming!

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wanted to know if you got the hood bra yet? If so leave some feedback on iTrader please.

JDMJNKY

Banned
Cheeseneck, is the best and most honest man I've dealt w/ online since e*trading began. Honest Seller Folks, I will personally vouch for this man, although we've never met. Transactions are always smooth and easy, he always keeps an eye out for me, and definitely is priced competitively. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.