EK4 hatch VTi rear lip and front CTR lip for sale, lips/front end updated always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rleonek9

Still waiting on my intersection lights..Still waiting on a working tracking number.second tracking number did not work..Was up man?pm'd you twice no response?????I have about a week left before i have to report it to paypal so i dnt loose out my money..Dnt really want to go through paypal so.

Royal_C!ty

Still waiting on my intersection lights..Still waiting on a working tracking number.second tracking number did not work..Was up man?pm'd you twice no response?????I have about a week left before i have to report it to paypal so i dnt loose out my money..Dnt really want to go through paypal so.

Hmmm.. Sounds like he's gettin over on you as well...

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
didnt i pm u on the latest tracking numbers? if its not on usps tracking, its on pos malaysia tracking. please im not a scammer, and i ship out all stuff ordered.
its only now im facing some problems wt my shipping, and i surely hope that youll receive your parts, as the others before uhave earlier.

Royal_C!ty

from another forum...

1st of all im not a scammer. i did ship the whole seat setup on february, and somehow the frontseats got lost during shipping. the rear seats did arrive, but to my dismay, and to the buyers dissapointment, it got lost during shipping. i do agree that the tracking numbers didnt work at first as the numbers are sometimes updated later in the pos malaysia system, and sometimes the mailing system here sucks (well sometimes) but all the other times they just work and the packages arrive. i did promised to the OP to ship a 2nd seat out to him, as i have always done previously done to other buyers (when their parts did'nt arrive).
i promise that u will receive your seats soon, as the latest front ones that ive sent u still havent got their tracking numbers check out. and thats a PROMISE, in front of all the other forumers on here to see.
as for the unanswered emails and facebook replies, i really didnt have any internet access these few days, as i dont own a smartphone or do i subscribe to an internet plan on my current phone. but im not here to make excuses, and that definitely is my bad.
as for the other replies from buyers that have bought from me, thanks for the support.
and as for the OP, i deeply apologise for the difficulty this transaction has caused u. i promise to make it up to u, and i guarantee u that u will receive the front seats as promised.
and again please, im not a scammer.
I've had excuse after excuse danny, if you want to make it up to me as a customer stop lying and give me the product i paid you for three and a half months ago... you say your not a scammer but it's hard not to believe granted i did receive the rears. I've been lied to about these front seats numerous times.... I actually dug up our emails just so you and everyone else can see how many times i've been lied to:

4-15 "will be sending out the fronts (again) this week by air, so it will reach u by the end of april."
4-21 "i'll email you the tracking numbers for the fronts this coming monday or tuesday" which was nearly a month ago! and seeing how that monday and tuesday (25th &26th) came and went and still i recieved nothing.
4-25 were i told you everything is good as long i get them by may 3rd and you stated "ok ok ill make sure you recieve them by then"
5-3 (THE DAY OF THE DEADLINE) "i will make sure you receive the seats by the end of the week" it's now the 15th and not only do i not have my seats but i don't have a functional tracking number... again!

it's been lie, after lie, after lie, after lie and i only have half of what i paid you for on january 19th (nearly 4 months ago.) if you wanna make me a satisfied customer get me my seats or get me a refund.

Royal_C!ty

vouch on this link so we can keep others from going through this headache were going through...
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...31#post3103331

ej8freek

VSM EJ8s RULE!
I wouldn't worry because I just received my EK9 side mirrors from USPS yesterday. Don't have pics cause I don't have a digital camera. I definitely can vouch for him as I bought a couple of parts and they all came. Shipping seats would be a bit of a hassle considering the size of the package and weight.

Trust me, he just needs a little more time.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How Much is a little more time if he's already had 1/3 of a year to get them to me and still has yet to?..
im still working out to get them delivered to u as promised. and the tracking numbers to surface on their database asap.
sure it takes time for delivery, but earlier u did agree to a surface shipping for the shipping method. im not blaming anyone or pointing fingers at anyone here, but im steadily losing more trust from people here and locally. i just hope this will be sorted out amicably.

Royal_C!ty

I agreed on surface shipping when you guaranteed me it would take 1-3 months, not 4 months, would you like me to pull up the original email?

those looking at purchasing please still beware of this seller.

Royal_C!ty

well since i happened to be replying to your email i pulled this up as quick reference.

To: Justin <jcenter05@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Re: ek4
Sent: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 3:48:13 AM

paypal is genocell@surffast.com
seats will be sent surface to keep the cost down, but can be sent air wt tracking as buyer pays for the extra cost.
surface would take 1-3months, as air up to 3 weeks.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Justin <jcenter05@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm interested in both the front and rear seats

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: Justin <jcenter05@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Re: ek4
Sent: Mon, Jan 10, 2011 7:40:56 PM

i'm located in Malaysia, and phone number is +6017738xxx. yes the ek4 seats r still available- front or rear?

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Justin <jcenter05@yahoo.com> wrote:
still have the ek4 seats if so whats your paypal sn? and do you have a # I can contact you at ? highly interested... just waiting to sale my ITR seats and i'll send off payment asap!

- Thanks
Justin

rayej8

5+ Year Member
do u still have ctr door panels if so how much plus shipping to 91105 area code??

Status
Not open for further replies.