Electric Orange EDM Civic

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the color man! your hatch somehow pulls it off. what are your plans motor wise?

Oh okay so I just saw the rest of the thread. Can I ask why you need racing seats with a 4 point harness when you have an N/A D15 and no plans to race the car???
why are you on a civic forum with a mullet mobile avitar?

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
^^ lol

Thnx!
My plans are still a b16 turbo, or saving more money for a K20 Turbo.
And what vjf915 said, you dont know half of my plans ;)! this car goes on the track. im not in a hurry since i got 2 other race cars ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ lol

Thnx!
My plans are still a b16 turbo, or saving more money for a K20 Turbo.
And what vjf915 said, you dont know half of my plans ;)! this car goes on the track. im not in a hurry since i got 2 other race cars ;)
Oh okay good. I was confused because you said something about not racing it.
why are you on a civic forum with a mullet mobile avitar?
You dont even know how to spell :roll: Just because I have a Camaro means that I cant f**king belong to the site when I ALSO have a Civic? How many other people dont even own a Honda anymore but still belong to the site. f**k you, you dumb ignorant f**k.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You dont even know how to spell :roll: Just because I have a Camaro means that I cant f**king belong to the site when I ALSO have a Civic? How many other people dont even own a Honda anymore but still belong to the site. f**k you, you dumb ignorant f**k.
:shock: damn... chill bro, i was just kiddin with ya. ;)

plus i never said u dont belong on the site, and never said you dont have a civic.... maybe dont read into things so much:what:

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've only seen one other bright orange hatchback and I'd have to say I like yours alot. I agree though, white rims would be awesome, but I'm diggin the rotas you have. interior shots?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How am I supposed to know that youre joking with no indication of it :what:

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
I've only seen one other bright orange hatchback and I'd have to say I like yours alot. I agree though, white rims would be awesome, but I'm diggin the rotas you have. interior shots?
Thnx! I keep the black and orange theme :D
Check page 2, there you see the interior shots ;)

Yes i did say that, but i changed my mind, i do want this car on the track some day =)

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking great carfanatic.
Your hatch still has the nicest orange I've seen yet.

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
Working at the car wash (oh oh, yeah yeah)
At the car wash, yeah (ooh, yeah yeah)
At the car wash (sing it with me now)
Working at the car wash, yeah

(Oh, oh)

Carfanatic

5+ Year Member
today i made some photos, more will come! This is from a mobile phone... The Canon Eos shots will come later...

Anyway, in the evening, i took my girl with me for a ride, and watched the sun go under at the beach :P

I couldn't resist to take 3 good pictures of my "runninglights" and my new usdm tail lights!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty good, that's one bright color! What an eye catcher!