electric turbo?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did I mention that leafblower thign was funny as s**t.......

burntaxis

burnt axis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I certainly am no advocate of electric SC's, but it's not impossible. I have never seen an electric SC'd car, nor have I even seen videos of one, but I think there is potential there.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thsi lime pie ime atin is sugary as all hell.....

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
burntaxis said:
I certainly am no advocate of electric SC's, but it's not impossible. I have never seen an electric SC'd car, nor have I even seen videos of one, but I think there is potential there.
they're out there, but they aren't incredibly popular because even the most powerful ones have trouble turning more than 15-20 horse

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
burntaxis said:

hey how much for the Ground Controls??

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone is actually making something that is due to come out soon. Its an alternator that adds around 100 or torque. Def forget the name and what not. read it in a past car magazine like 4 months ago. if i find it ill try to post it

burntaxis

burnt axis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
someone is actually making something that is due to come out soon. Its an alternator that adds around 100 or torque. Def forget the name and what not. read it in a past car magazine like 4 months ago. if i find it ill try to post it
You mean like a gas/electric hybrid? Or an aftermarket alternator that can be added to your car?

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg are you still talking about this electric turbo s**t..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
omg are you still talking about this electric turbo s**t..
LOL! Word....and................

WTF!? LMAO>>>
thsi lime pie ime atin is sugary as all hell.....
Um, thank you for sharing that.... :roll:

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
burntaxis said:
You mean like a gas/electric hybrid? Or an aftermarket alternator that can be added to your car?
the aftermarket alternator that can be added. :twisted:

Inigo Montoya