electrical

yorname988

5+ Year Member
hey i have 2 electrical questions to ask and if you guys have any input feel free to post.

the first is my illumination lights...they went off so i checked the fuse and it was blown, then i put another 7.5 fuse in, it blew. then i went up to 10...it blew, so i got anctious and put a 15. it blew! so im like what the hell. i dont have any loose wires that i know of, but you guys might know of some suggestions so if you do please post.

also i have a tachometer from autometer its just the smallest size no shift light or anything, but when i got it, it worked just fine, but after a while it started to stick at 2500. i check all the wiring and the ignition had 12v and i redid the tach wire and the ground wire is hooked directly to the ground on the battery...i dont know where exactly to connect the light for the tach so i just connected it to power so the light comes on every time i turn the car on. but thats no the problem because its disconnected and its still sticking. so i dont know if anyone has this same problem or i just have bad luck with electrical. but if you guys have any suggestions please again post, thanks.