Electron Blue *SI*

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhSoCln_247

5+ Year Member
Qzfinest........ive seen your car all over US.......you know why? everyone has that style.......time to change. Maybe no one ripped on your DX with a maybe B18B1 before.....? maybe its just a D series motor?

OhSoCln_247

5+ Year Member
skittle.....your single overhead gotta go bro........why waste all that money into that...? drop something in for real or is it that you cant afford it..?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i didint wanna get in on this but look to each his own, ohsocln dude if u like your whip then that should be enoughyea some of the things on the car will get you laughed at on this forum but live with it good or bad, its your car do with it what you please.

and u have it all wrong side markers are the s**t. lol :thumbs up

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Qzfinest........ive seen your car all over US.......you know why? everyone has that style.......time to change. Maybe no one ripped on your DX with a maybe B18B1 before.....? maybe its just a D series motor?
y are you so defensive just because we dont like your choice of mods and cocky attitude?

QzFiNeST107

haha no one said their car was better then yours...they gave you their opinion about your car that YOU posted on a public forum noob. take your own advice or GTFO

thank you, i never mentioned my car was better then his, trust me i give alot of compliment to other peoples car on this site

your car is an original SI which is great and the paint job is fresh thats nice, i just dont like the add on to the bumpers and side skirts

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now now kids
like your Si, would have stuck with oem sides and bumpers.... but thats just me ......clean as hell.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
skittle.....your single overhead gotta go bro........why waste all that money into that...? drop something in for real or is it that you cant afford it..?

oh so you got money out your ass cause you have an SI? ohhhhhh sooo fly.

i sure wish i had enough money for stick on bumpers and a fart can exhaust..all mine goes to school :thumbdown:thumbdown

QzFiNeST107

i know what my car has and doesnt,
i posted many pic of my engine bay and everyone knows what i have

b18b1 dropped in by me and no one else, so sav it

and dont front like your car does better then 14 secs down a 1/4 mile track

OhSoCln_247

5+ Year Member
Damn peeps cant we all have a little bit of fun on this forum.......? I'm just playing with everyone.......i got a lot of love for everyone's car.........but if you talk trash take trash....

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn peeps cant we all have a little bit of fun on this forum.......? I'm just playing with everyone.......i got a lot of love for everyone's car.........but if you talk trash take trash....

wtf.
you're the one talking trash about everyone's cars dipshit

:roll:

edit....page three in like 2 min hahahahaha

OhSoCln_247

5+ Year Member
Qzfinest.........my car is a street car not a race car.........daily driver buddy. I figure you drop that much money into your ride it should be hitting atleast 13s or 12s

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys just have to chillax, QzFiNeST107 i respect what your doing but u dont need to prove your self its like u said everyone on here knows what youve got under the hood.ohsocln c'mon dude just sit back nd enjoy the show dude, take all criticism on your car like a champ it helps to hear some bad that way u can learn a few things from ppl that have been in the game longer than you

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paint does look super clean. Not a big fan of the body kit but it looks like you take great care of it.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
& when it comes down to the pics, sorry ohsocln but u get a 2 for effort but people on this site about 80% are photographers so using a halfass (no disrespect) filter from photoshop wont do it. i appreciate the enthusiasm tho, but they wont agree on your selection

OhSoCln_247

5+ Year Member
?

i try to keep it as clean as possible.........one of these days when i get super tired of the kit ill take it all off and trash it.......i do like the bone stock look on it though....

Status
Not open for further replies.