em1 beatdown on a V6

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we were both stopped at a light and I needed to get into his lane because my lane turns into a left turn and I needed to be straight which was his lane. I was just going to go a little faster then him, once the light turned green and get ahead of him. so the light turns green and give it a little more gas, but nothing aggressive and he keeps up with me beside me, so I push on the gas a little more, and still he won't let me pass, at this point we are both still accelerating, so I slam it back to 2nd gear and floor it. I not only beat his asz but had room to make my merge in front of him. I then slow back down from 65 to the speed limit which is 45. he got pretty pissed off and swerved around me and kept on gunning it and merged in front of me. he kept speeding away as if i was going to try and race him some more. I just needed to get into that lane, got a little Pontiac beat down as a bonus, I'll let him get the ticket.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate jackass's that purposely cut you off and don't let you in their lane when it merges up ahead or you have your signal on. I either honk at them, flick em off, or tailgate literally 2 inches off their rear for a few minutes.

I have really really really bad rage though when I drive. It runs in the family lol.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd:

If someone cuts me off, Ill tail gate them as long as I can. I was tailgating some guy so bad, he actually stoped, got out and started bitching at me. I just laughed at him. :lol:

stolibears

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i failed to mention that the car was a pontiac G6 V6 sedan, and specs claim it's a 224 hp car so either it's a heavier car, automatic (or both) or the guy driving it can't drive it.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd:

If someone cuts me off, Ill tail gate them as long as I can. I was tailgating some guy so bad, he actually stoped, got out and started bitching at me. I just laughed at him. :lol:
same if someone does something in spite on purpose. I will follow them for miles if they are going the same direction I am. Literally 6 inches from their bumper.

Slowens

Banned
we were both stopped at a light Nice, I really don't care, mostly due to your lack of detail and not even bothering to bring up what else is at the light. and I needed to get into his lane because my lane turns into a left turn and I needed to be straight which was his lane. Swell, wait no, that's a boring detail, much like how I used my speed stick this morning, honeslty who cares? I was just going to go a little faster then him, Bullshit child, you were feeling like a tough guy and wanted to put VTAK... on the ATAK. once the light turned green and get ahead of him. Great, I've had more fun shaving my back then reading that. so the light turns green and give it a little more gas,What's it like to need to redline your car just to merge, you know other then sad? but nothing aggressive and he keeps up with me beside me, Sure..... wait, I'm bored anyway, ever masturbate with the wrong hand, it's kinda a let down. so I push on the gas a little more, and still he won't let me pass, More like your 16 second warrior isn't up to running with some OG race car, or an oldsmoblie alero.... at this point we are both still accelerating, He probbly wanted to run away from your BOMZ fart can and 2.5 " crushed pipe on a d16, can't blame him. so I slam it back to 2nd gear and floor it 2nd gear? Why we all know 3rd gear is your strongest vtec gear!. I not only beat his asz It's ass, no Z, unless you are 15 ... speaking of being 15 hows that remedial math going?but had room to make my merge in front of him.Bull, no Honda could pass anything, let alone win a race. I then slow back down from 65 to the speed limit which is 45.Damn son 20 over you are a rebel with out a clue. Hell I've got a DUI on the wrong side of the road donig 50 over, in a school zone. he got pretty pissed off I don't blame him, when I hear some 14 ft lb of torque at peak car rev at me I want to pull my hair out too, granted I tend to pull out the hair from my balls, saves a ton on razrors and swerved around me and kept on gunning it and merged in front of me.That's normal driving, when some slow Honda tries to street race a family sedan and loses horribly... he kept speeding away as if i was going to try and race him some more.You could only wish... Did this happen before or after yoru alarm clock went off? I just needed to get into that lane, got a little Pontiac beat down as a bonus, I'll let him get the ticket.
Honestly, I wish the grade system went lower then F, this story sucked my ass, before and after taco night.

You sir, are proof no child left behind is active.

I try to be nice, but I read this and I must vent my rage on your failure at humanity.

WELCOME TO KILLS b***h

kills pirates .... show us the booty!

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly, I wish the grade system went lower then F, this story sucked my ass, before and after taco night.

I try to be nice, but I read this and I must vent my rage on your failure at humanity.

WELCOME TO KILLS b***h

wow...I was almost gonna let this by, but you are a retard. You got owned by posted made BEFORE yours, apparently you're the one that needs some reading lessons. :roll:

ford88

5+ Year Member

WELCOME TO KILLS b***h

id pull, in my pickuptruck let alone in my car, go back to west virgina you redneck tard

i raced an eclipse once on the highway let him have a 2 second start on me, pulled on his ass in no time flat, and i hate to say it, but ive been beat by N/A civics before so STFU GTFO or dont be such a retarded motherfucker

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Hell I've got a DUI on the wrong side of the road donig 50 over, in a school zone.
Congrats moron, your officially a asz.

And yes, SI's do infact have d16 and crushed pipes and other stuff neccessary to beat your wife after you've gulped down yet another 6 pack of wife beating juice.

PS: You failzzzzzzz (Added z's since all teh coolz 15 year oldz do it y0)

PSS: I want to call bullshit on the quote above, if it were entirely true you would face atleast 6 months jailtime, and you def would be off the street till your 21 or 25, so shut up and gtfo cc.

PSSS: eat me

stolibears

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

WELCOME TO KILLS b***h

um ok, so your a butt-priate i guess :pimp: get that booty!! "funny man wanna-be red-neck butt pirate" then is what I will call you. your obviously very VTAK envious to have posted in my thread about a jack-asZ driving a Pontiac G6 who wouldn't let me merge and me taking it from him anyway.what is it with people like you anyway? i honestly don't get it, must be a butt-pirate thing to hate on other car forms.

your post is asinine and completely wrong. you have no idea what your talking about when you talk about my car....you have no f*ing clue what the em1 is do you? I at least made the effort to check out the specs on the G6 to see what the stock specs were, cause honestly I was very surprised that I did over take him. what is with butt-pirates like you anyway going on to forums just to hate on a cars? at least some haters are good at cut-downs, but yours are actually pretty stupid. can't you at least come up with something that is catchy or an intelligent burn? so lets see, you can't get the facts right, so your post has no credibility to it to even have a chance to make it a challenge, and your insults and cut-downs, aren't even that good. I could almost swear that I've seen these exact responses in another forum, so obviously your not even that original. You lose at every level, so there really isn't any fun or point in responding any more to your post. the only things that you have taught me is;
  • you're not educated
  • you like to be a butt pirate
  • you can't even come up with any original burns that have any credibility to them to make them effective (*just to remind our viewing audience that this is NOT what clubcivic.com is about and offensive flames are looked down upon, but defending against flamers like this idiot is ok)
  • you have nothing better to do with yourself, cause the "booty" is scarce i guess so you decided to stir up some "rice" EMO on our forum.
So if you can't provide something constructive to the forum then your just here to troll around and be a nuisance to the community so keep those posts coming cause...(sniff sniff) I think I smell some
coming your way because dude, you smell. If you're here to flame, then at least make an effort.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
don't worry about it man, i've seen your car first hand and i wouldnt call :bs: on this....dude's just an ass that wants to hate. or another member playing a joke

and no child left behind??? seriously he must not have looked at your age compared to his.

stolibears

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
don't worry about it man, i've seen your car first hand and i wouldnt call :bs: on this....dude's just an ass that wants to hate. or another member playing a joke

and no child left behind??? seriously he must not have looked at your age compared to his.
thanks for having my back man, I was up all night just thinking of this mean mean person, I was soo EMO I had to listen to my oprah books on tape.:cry:

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude i beat an eclipse to a parking space, im not even jokiing, it was a handicap space...