~~EM1 "Build" {00_Civic_Ex}~~

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
~~EM1 "Build" {00_Civic_Si}~~

Well, since my last EJ8 got totaled, State Farm gave me $5,681 for it. I waited about little more than 2 months for a good car to show up and I saw this on a local forum. It's a 2000 Honda Civic SI Turbo'd.

Heres my mod list so far.. more to be upgraded/added.

~ENGINE SWAP~
B18b1 motor
GSR Tranny
Act Flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch

~SUSPENTION AND WHEELS~
Tockio blue struts
Skunk2 Coilovers
16" Silver Rota Slipstreams

~OTHER~

Apexi N1 Exhaust
03 EP3 Seats
PWJDM shift boot

Enjoy!! I will try to update it weekly. Also.. Can someone make me a sig with any of these? I would really appreciate it.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Yummers!

ekcoupe98

ill sell you my kevlar trunk to match the hood lol

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I'll say it again, looks very nice. Only thing I would change is that hood to a red one(even paint it red).

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I plan on getting some window visors and maybe get rid of the lip to get some fogs or sidemarkers. If I keep the lip on, it'll be too busy up front..

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally! This thing tickles my fancy like a mother f***er. I love it. Something about it really gets to me. Hate that shifter knob though. Other than that, looks good man :thumbs up

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Right now I'm trying to the exhaust mani off because I gotta get it tapped so the wastegate will legitly stay on. That thing to the right is in our way, so we gotta take that off :what:

Day of projects. :lol:

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BTW, nice Acura in the garage!
Thanks man haha. It's my grandmas DC4. Automatic, never beaten, 84k actual miles

Update. I got all my problems in the engine fixed, now i'm back to boost and loving it. Would like to paint the VC sometime, but I like the polished.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pic of matching vin tags or its not an EM1 with that terrible of fitment and gaps up front im with the other guy saying its not a legit em1