em1 exhaust tip!!

philly.sir

hey guys, i have 1999 honda civic siR b16a2, em1,
and im wondering whats the best exhaust for this civic? so far i got the 4-2-1 but wanted to complete the exhaust but idk whats the best deeep quiet sound for this kinda car. lil help pls?:word:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apexi WS2. Best sounding exhaust IMHO.

Go to youtube and look up different exhausts. That's the best way to see which sound you like.

DaOne

I like the vibrant stealth.
But like mentioned above me.. youtube "civic exhaust" and you'll get tons of videos.

x LJ x

100% HondaHead
i like it nice and quiet for some reason. i guess i just heard way to many fart cans so i dont want mine to sound like that. but i think some magnaflow sounds pretty decent on hondas.

philly.sir

thanks for the reply guys, but if anyone ACTUAL have these on there car, and has video, it will be much appreciate to see and watch =)

giggitySI

i have a maganflow on mine, sounds real good its a 4" muffler and 2.25" pipping pretty happy with it was surprised wit the sound when i first heard it cause normaly when i hear magnaflow's on civics they sound like an angry bumble bee in a tin can. jus make sure u get the right size pipping and most mufflers will sound decent id suggest greddy evo2 there not to loud but if ur not keeping the stock cat its gonna be loud, especialy wit the header might be raspy too jus the sacrifice u get with gettin more power, u can prob eliminate some of the rasp wit a resonator but u should be good. id search a few brand names and see what u like and most "fart cans" sound that way cause the pipping is to small so its choked off and u get that high pitched annoying sound. jus my opinioin though