EM1 Revival Build

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I doubt anyone remembers me, but I sold my civic about 2 and half months ago to make a down payment on my graduation present from myself to myself =)

So it ends up the guy I sold my civic to is looking to sell it. He wan'ts my friends SRT4, my friend wants to sell my old project car that I never really got a chance to start because the budget was too high, and I want my civic back. All we have to do is get my buddy's SRT4 back up and running and we can get this trade going.

The guy who had my car for the last 2 and a half months hasn't done any additional modding to the car besides burning up the new clutch :rolf: But anyway as far as I can remember this is everything that's done to the civic, built by me and two other friends.

Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers
Skunk2 Lower Control Arms
USDM ITR 22mm rear sway bar
ASR Subframe Brace
Kosei Direzza RSC 16" wheels
ARP Extended lugs on rear
5mm spacers on rear
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors
Hawk HPS brake pads

Yonaka Catback Exhaust
Megan Racing 4-1 Header
Kelford Stage 2 All Motor Cams
JDM B16A motorswap
70mm Blackworks Racing Throttle Body
Blackworks Racing Intake Manifold
P72 (?) ECU Tuned on Neptune with 8k gas cutoff and adjustable two step
ARP Headstuds
F1 Racing 9.75lb Flywheel
Innovative Motor Mounts with 75A bushings
Ram air intake (Soon to be AEM CAI with water bypass valve)

K Tuned adjustable shifter
PW:JDM Shift Knob
PW:JDM Engine Bay Dress Up Kit
Hood Dampers
Custom Crown Royal Shift Boot

Current goals for the civic are either full K20/K24 turbo swap, K20A turbo swap, or boosting the B16A for everything it's got and then K swapping it to boost it. I will be slamming it on the FnF Type 1's when I finally get it back because it will no longer be a daily, then getting a straight pipe so it'll shoot flames for the time being. Just for fun :thumbs up

The 86 will be a daily for a while until the warranty is up. Once that's done I'm looking into an AVO turbo kit to push 250-300 rwhp. Or I've been debating just doing a 2JZ Twin Turbo swap and dailying that sitting around 500 rwhp

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Current mod list for my GT86 for those who are interested.
Mod List:

Exterior
Toyota Bumper Badges
GT 86 Trunk Badge
Toyota Center Caps
Rally Armor Mudflaps
Perrin 4" Shorty Antenna
Grimmspeed Front License Plate Relocation Kit
OE-Style Rear Diffuser

All LED's from HID PowerHouse
PlatinumR High Performance Slim HID kit in 6000k
FR-S CR LED Package 2
LED DRLs
LED Switchbacks
Amber LED Side Marker Lights
Rear LED Blinkers
Clear Side Markers
JDM 86 Fender Badges

---SOON---
Stivo Paint-Matched Chin Spoiler
TRD Side Skirts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interior
Carsmo Arm Rest
Debadge floor mats
OEM Trunk Lid Mat
YoSpeed Door Sill Garnish
YoSpeed Center Console Plaque

---SOON---
Nexus 7 in Dash
Alcantara conversion

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome back man and congrats on the FRS. Little brother has a BRZ.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome back man and congrats on the FRS. Little brother has a BRZ.
Thanks! I think I should have gone with the BRZ because its a lot easier to do a GT86 conversion from a BRZ than from an FRS that isn't a 10 series.

But they are definitely a lot of fun =)

More pics of the FRS?
I'm supposed to be doing some kind of a video here soon. Me and a friend are rigging up a track to run his camera. I'm sure we'll be doing a shoot at the same time. In the mean time I've got a couple more pictures that I'll post up later tonight from an FRS/BRZ group cruise.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Moar pictures! Sorry for the pictures being so large. I need to reupload some resized versions to show on forums.

EDIT: I have resized all the pictures, you can get to the full size by clicking on the pictures

Should I put this in the civic or the 86? I originally bought it for the 86, but had to send it back to get some paint runs fixed.

Caleb.N

That car meet looks very boring.. its like seeing the exact same car in different colors.. all so stock on the outside.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That car meet looks very boring.. its like seeing the exact same car in different colors.. all so stock on the outside.
It was actually a lot of fun. We hung out for a while and talked then went out on some curvy country roads for about 2 hours. It really helped me get to know my car a lot better.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember u fool.

=)
Glad I wasn't forgeotten! :beer: My buddy has a lot of days off next week so hopefully we'll get his SRT4 running so I can get the civic already! I'm thinking about taking the full dropout out of the civic (motor, tranny, axles, ecu, wiring harnesses, etc), selling that and picking up a 98-01 CRV for a winter car, and beginning to fund my K swap. Just have to decide between K24A2, K20A2, or some hybrid of them. Then I have to decide to between All Motor and ITB build or big turbo build.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Big turbo duh :what:
The only reason I'd think about all motor is that it'd be fun as an autox car. But I'm already planning to get a smaller turbo on the 86 pushing 250-300 whp and that'll be enough for track days and autox. Big turbo should be lots of fun :yummy: