EM1 Roll Call........(99-00 Civic Si Pic thread)

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
lol zoops, sucks hitting the horn when your turning doesn't it? I hate that s**t.

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiRcivic27 said:
was that a nascar event? There was ONE right turn, lol. Nice runs though. From the video it looked as if you were a little wide exiting those LONG corners, but still nice. AUTOX is done for me for the season, and that video makes me sad.
Yea haha, that course was meh. We only use that particular venue for fun events, because it's small, lower speeds, and generally noob friendly. They have to be pretty creative to get a 35 second course out of it, especially given the useable size of the lot with all of the islands and such.

The "loops" were very tricky because of the slight elevation changes and the fact that they were both decreasing radius. It also didn't help that my car was pushing like a b***h with my winter tires on there (Kumho ASX). Those in my class with Azenis were able to take a much tighter line through the turn and still maintain great exit speed.

99EBPSi said:
lol zoops, sucks hitting the horn when your turning doesn't it? I hate that s**t.
Yep, I actually didn't even realize I hit the horn until I watched the video on my computer. Usually I do it all the time when parking in reverse or something.. but I can't say I've ever accidentally hit it while on the course.

bowflex21

5+ Year Member

Me in the middle

GOT ASS

MY BUDDY IN THE MIDDLE

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm every1 has seen my coop but meh any excuse lol

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the look of a EM1 Si, just dumped on stock wheels with the yellow foglights.

...this thread makes me want one so bad.:lol:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammit, just keep me out!!!

ej8 wannabe betta then em1 lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice cars :thumbup:

Nice vid zoops :thumbs up

PEARLelectron

Banned
we should make a contest outta this could be fun.. maybe have a prize to the winner .. i dunno just a thought.. ill shut up now

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i get alot of compliments on it.