TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
update coming soon....

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
You had a aftermarket clutch put in but no aftermarket flywheel!?!? Dude that's the best upgrade I've given my car. It made my car feel real sporty not to mention more hp and torque. Anyway, it looks good dude.

Kazan

NYGaleCCo
5+ Year Member
my pioneer 4000UB or whatever its called has front AUX & usb port from the back but they supply the extension if you dont like removing your head unit just to plug a freakin usb, but nice ride, btw that head unit is from a special edition civic 2003 or 2004 called reverb? I was sucked into a deal on getting a reverb and the sales guy was trying to sweeten the deal by showing me the head unit, he just didn't know thats what literly decided for me as a NO lmao he was all happy to show me it but honestly if he didnt it would of been better off, anyways nice ride =)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man but next time make the pics a little bigger

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
here's some new pics from the team ocelot photo shoot, sunday

here the batmobil shot

team ocelot in mlps

car update: sued inserts are going in this week, plus i just got my ep3 wheel in the mail, so ill be putting that on soon and since i've been focusing so much on interior (mainly cuz i have no cash for the engine upgrades i want) recently i think i'll be buy a driver side seat soon, non-adjustable

let me know what u think

ps, rear disc also being installed in the next few weeks

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
btw hopefully the pics are big enough now, thanks for the comments always up for talking about my car on this thread, so don't forget to tell me what u think so far

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks very clean, digging the wingless, new wheels + some small touches, a subframe would be pretty dope. Didn't know you were rocking yellow's I always wanted em on my civic, bought em on Ebay once but got ripped of as they didn't fit my car had to sell em.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my konis are good but they weren't without problems, my car hasn't been the same ever since i wore out my yokohamas, i miss those soo much

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks guys, so im debating with myself maybe u can help...
got some money and i have to makes some repairs on my supenion

but here's my problem

things that need to be installed are
rear discs
ep3 wheel

but i really want to buy a driver's seat, and if u think that's tacky, ur rite because it is but i still want one for me, but it's either that or save for some wheels, which i would spend most of the money on tires then

let me know

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow Ac, it looks good man!

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
shits ugly as hell....

haha jk pics turned out bomb, as far as mods go....lets do ur inserts as soon as it gets warm, I agree with the seat, and u shud add "new muffler" to your list. Funny that u went back right after we got kicked out lol

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good, I too want a drivers seat, with low mount bracket. But, I need a wide one to fit me shoulders and one that will never rock.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
things that need to be repaired soon :

control arms and boot
alignment
and rear tail light

Things that need to be installed soon:

ep3 rear discs
ep3 steering wheel
sued door intserts

Things i need am going to get soon:

sleeper muffler
front mount strut bar
new air filter
ep3 airbag (f**k u honda)

things i'm contemplating:

sparco bucket / any other bucket suggestion
rails
slider
dc5 pedals
maybe rims and tires, but more tires than rims

let me know

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow Ac, it looks good man!
thanks buddy and everyone else

bhiems, i really wanted that shot i was describing plus i had to add the decals in the photos, it just had to be done, f**k parking security