Endemic's 95 Hatchie Updates

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You don't have the same anything, and its NOT YOUR CAR so don't play it off like it is.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
You don't have the same anything, and its NOT YOUR CAR so don't play it off like it is.
ok dude, i NEVER said it was my car, so before you try to start anything...stop....cause thats rediculous, i have soo much of the same s**t.....u must be blind or something= same lip, mirrors, hood, color, corners....i am not wastin my time on this-

recall

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is like that one thread where that dude said this car was his but it was someone else and they used someone else's "car" in there sig.. love that thread so funny.. anywho STOP jacking this dudes thread

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
recall said:
this is like that one thread where that dude said this car was his but it was someone else and they used someone else's "car" in there sig.. love that thread so funny.. anywho STOP jacking this dudes thread
i know, sorry to thread jack Endemic- what is your complete suspension?? Still wanting to get yuor entire set up please??!?!?!?

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
endemic the car is looking good dude. when you comin down to Richmond so I can check it out. lol.

Endemic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

new pic!

haha i almost did go to richmond tonight but i had go to work overtime :(

Endemic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mugenej8power said:
come down tomorrow night.
na i have to work overtime tomorrow again :( after 10pm and i have to hang out with this hot chick =) sorry bud :(

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
ok dude, i NEVER said it was my car, so before you try to start anything...stop....cause thats rediculous, i have soo much of the same s**t.....u must be blind or something= same lip, mirrors, hood, color, corners....i am not wastin my time on this-

Oh, you have Mugens? Do you know exactly what his brands are, or the authenticity of it? Your pathetic lol, its NOT YOUR CAR.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quit complaining. I'm giving you free bumps.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Endemic said:

new pic!

haha i almost did go to richmond tonight but i had go to work overtime :(

Boo! for the Bike Holder make`s the car look completely tacky other then that its pimp.

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that's a nice hatch with a pretty amazing black primer. I'm planning on doing it myself once I gather enough info about it. Nice car man.

///AMii

Endemic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to mountains view and there have a good for photoshoot spots

bahahah my ex-ride and its back to 4x4 =(

Rolling shots

and more!

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Oh, you have Mugens? Do you know exactly what his brands are, or the authenticity of it? Your pathetic lol, its NOT YOUR CAR.
i NEVER SAIDI IT WAS MY CAR!! And don't say i am pathetic....ur lucky u don't live close to me.....lol...i don't know why you are so determined to argue over something so small....ok- i have the same style partds he has, i dont know if his are AUTHENTIC, but 99% of mine are. So any ways.... Endemic- i like those new pics man- especially the ones where your car is in the middle of the road kinda in the woods.. well done on the pics bro!