ending it

vinnybones

Take it to the street
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i been with this girl for a while now and s**t aint workin out...girl is in love with me but i jus aint feelin it an iunno how to break it off with her without getting her hysterical...and violent///u think i should do it in school? or wait till some other time..or some alternitive option

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wait, put it in her ass first. Take pics too. Seriously , my advice is best.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post pics on the internet of IDB action also

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
then you can brag about it in school. More girls will want to f**k you cause they will think your the man.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
plus they will see the size of your monster "ego"

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will pay for your 1yr thing if u make a vid and host it in the vip lol. She has to be hot though. So post pics

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:haha: thats funny...but yea...do it in a public place...when your done saying what you gotta say...just walk away...that way she can't have the upper hand and embarrass you..

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do it when the two of you are alone, that way there's no chance of either of you getting embarassed in public

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Show her a picture of my cock and she'll forget all about you ;)

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Show her a picture of my cock and she'll forget all about you ;)

Rofl... Id do it alone... Or if youre really that scared call her and do it hell hope she doesnt answer then you can break up with her over voice mail hahahaha.

:twocents:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Email her ass, and make sure to get pics of it too!

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are my tips:
1. Be respectful and do it in private.
2. Be very clear--don't just say "I don't want to be with you any more *mumble*.." and walk away. Say very explicitly, "To me, this relationship isn't enough. There isn't anything to fix. Nothing will make this relationship work. I think it is best if we end things before it gets too serious. Thanks for the good times." Something like that-just be clear why it won't work.....and that it will definitely not work
3. Be sure not to call her or see her on purpose for at least a month (if not longer).
4. Don't be a d**k

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are my tips:
2. Be very clear--don't just say "I don't want to be with you any more *mumble*.." and walk away. Say very explicitly, "To me, this relationship isn't enough. There isn't anything to fix. Nothing will make this relationship work. I think it is best if we end things before it gets too serious. Thanks for the good times." Something like that-just be clear why it won't work.....and that it will definitely not work
3. Be sure not to call her or see her on purpose for at least a month (if not longer).
4. Don't be a d**k
You have to admit that my idea would be better off for him :D

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait, put it in her ass first. Take pics too. Seriously , my advice is best.
If she is definitely in love (crazy style) with you, then you should definitely stick it in her butt and also take some ht pics of her, for the rest of CC to enjoy

Here are my tips:
4. Don't be a d**k
Hey! Stop it! You are totally messing up the fun!

Why do GIRLS always have to be all about feelings and respect?

(just kidding flo!!!!!!)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"To me, this relationship isn't enough. There isn't anything to fix. Nothing will make this relationship work. I think it is best if we end things before it gets too serious. Thanks for the good times."

thats what she said to me :cry:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just start ignoring her and make it obvious and when she bitches at you for ignoring her just say you was busy hanging out with some people dont say who just make it seem like its a chick tho. she will think your cheating on her and break up with you. and she will most likely tell all the other girls you was cheating thats when you say you was with your grandma. it will make her look stupid and the other girls will love you for hanging with your grams.

if that doesn't you can call her or just leave her a text mssg saying its over

and dont forget the pics