Energy Suspension Products

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why is it for the 91 civic motor mount inserts you only get a set for 2 motor mounts .....

why not all 4 ?? how much for all 4 ??

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
That is all they have available for that year civic. 2 Torque Mount Positions; Left (Driver); Right (Passenger) Side.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much for shifter bushings for a 99 civic SI? shipped to 0770. can you do any better then the price listed on the site?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can get them for a few dollars cheaper on a few other sites, but i think id rather spend that extra few bucks to support a cc sponsor:thumbs up whats the best/easiest way to buy? through you directly or just go through the site?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks. I appreciate it. The easiest would be to order through the site.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i can get them for a few dollars cheaper on a few other sites, but i think id rather spend that extra few bucks to support a cc sponsor:thumbs up whats the best/easiest way to buy? through you directly or just go through the site?
Thanks for the order! You should be receiving them today :thumbs up

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i should have ordered my radius arm bushing from you... i forgot you sold them

devilzek84

5+ Year Member
what kind of bushings do u have for a 98 civic coupe? i know they have the inserts for the engine mounts. how much do those run? as well as all the suspension bushings? Pm thanx

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you by anychance have the rear lower control arm bushings for a 93 civic? I'm looking to replace mine and rather than order new bushings from blox racing I figured I'd up them to a stronger bushing. also, how much to have them shipped to 23462?