Engine Identify help?? Serial #

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm confused. You are making other posts asking about how to make your B16 faster, but now you don't know what motor your have? The code is right there in plain sight. Nobody can help you any more than Green already did. It's right there in the open.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow finally. goodluck with your build!

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha nah im still here, i need some f**kin help here thats all i need. There was so much s**t on the block i couldnt read it, i scrapped it all off n got the code.....yeah the kid said it was a b 16 vtec and apearently not, i am doing payments on it and told him to eat the 750 i owed him, cuz he also said he just put a a new exedy II clutch in it and it went a week ago, and it had a stock OEM clutch n flywheel lol the kid is a joke he didnt know what he was selling....w/e am i better off with the D16 Vtec or what???? I have been reading up on it and pple say its not to bad.....its SOHC but w/e we can work with that

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah i plan on boosting it, but after i upgrade some s**t i have to do.....I wanted to build up my bottom end this winter and throw a turbo in before the summer 2008........I just orderd my manifold, wastegate and flanges. Im in need of a 50 Plus trim T3/T4 turbo, anyone know where to pick up a nice but cheap one. I dont want ot spend alot, but want something thats not glued together lol lemme know

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boost it, and beat GSRs all day.

search for vitara turbo setups.

jinx

808 LPC addict
5+ Year Member
^ "vitara" as in suzuki??? looked it up and thats all i got. lmao.
and there are turbo'd vitara's... lol :twisted:

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Actually yes, Suzuki vitara pistons in a d16 b/c the same 75 mm bore and bolt right up. They are stil cast pistons but they have much bigger ring lands so they can hold up to the force boost creates much better. And not grand vitara pistons, they are different.

jdmhead

5+ Year Member
seen a d series boosted with vitara pistons and waxed a gsr boost. it was crazy