Engine swap info? H22 or B18?

EK96Civic

Hi Club Civic I'm new and I was wondering what would be a better swap. Right now I have a D16Y8. I'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone can post links to buy these swaps too? Please, help.

Trekk

Registered VIP
K swap is the best thing to do. Next would prolly be the b18 because of after market support and not a very hard swap to pull off. IMO I think the H22 is better than a B18 but it's a harder swap to pull off, even more so if you want to keep a/c and the aftermarket isn't so great.

This all really depends are the real goals you want.

EK96Civic

how much would you buy my Y8 for? have an AEM intake, DC Headers, a Megan Racing exhaust and a ECU tune.

EK96Civic

K swap is the best thing to do. Next would prolly be the b18 because of after market support and not a very hard swap to pull off. IMO I think the H22 is better than a B18 but it's a harder swap to pull off, even more so if you want to keep a/c and the aftermarket isn't so great.

This all really depends are the real goals you want.

I want more power to start off with, I was thinking about turbo'ing my D16 but then I would still get smoked by a B18 turbo so there's no competition. K swaps are way out of my budget or experience. I was thinking about a B swap because teggy's there's more variety of them to shop and the preludes H22.