Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when did vtech start making engines

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm no wonder I don't visit much anymore.. too many smart asses and not enough legit help anymore.

Anywho, you can swap anything into it. Do some research on, different motor like b and h series. If you have to coin there is always the k series. Each motor has its pros and cons and some have more support than others. Decide on your goals and go from there

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
V-tech

Vtec

Now, if you really want to bolt up a phone to your car, I think most of those should swap right in. Post up a DIY cause that'd be pretty awesome! But... If you want to swap in an Engine instead, with money/time, the sky is the limit. Have you got both of those things? For me personally, I just want this 1st build of mine to be clean. Doing a B16A2 swap from the crummy D16 non vtec. Once I've done the swap, i'll enjoy the car for what it is (still kinda slow) and then sell it to begin a much better project with all the best options I can score for a decent price! Good luck to you.

jah92

what do you guys suggest as a swap for my em2 civic im on a budget so im leanig more towards h22