Engine weird problem please Help!!!

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ok first off I've been searching for a couple of hours now without any luck.
well I was driving back from work and my car died and refused to start, so I check fuel pump by removing the hose from the pressure regulator and turning the key, and fuel comes out, then I check for spark, by sticking a screw driver in one of the wires and putting it close to a ground, ok I got a yellowish and really poor looking spark so I open my distributor and saw a bump in the side of the coil, so I took it out went to the auto part and get one ( by the way they only had an ACCEL in stock) and installed, turn the key and it runs, but after it warms up it start hesitating and some times the engine shuts off, I thought it was probably out of time so I check that ( at the distributor and timing belt), also I thought about my idle control valve so I took it off and cleaned, but still same problem, and I'm not throwing any code, by the way I got a 95 civic with a mini me swap (D15B7 block and Z6 head and dizzy)what do you guys think it could be? please help I been without car for more than a week, also I replace the ECU and still no luck.

kwiks93

If possible check the fuel pressure coming out. Normal psi on the fuel pump is around 35-40. anything less they get kinda pissy. With it being after it warms up it almost has to be something that is becoming weak once at op. temp. Hope this helps some.

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I don't have a pressure gauge but I'll try to get one tomorrow, thanks for the reply, I'll let you know