Enkei RPF1

rover4x4

5+ Year Member
Is anyone running these in the 15x6.5 flavor on a HB? I searched but could not find any photos or information on these wheels. Wanted to something lite weight other than the Rota Slips or HX wheels.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rpf1's are very nice wheels. 15's are kinda small but still worth over $1000. I say if you can afford them, get them.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15 is the perfect size for the 6th gen. chassis. Go for it man.

rover4x4

5+ Year Member
I am not sure on the stock dimensions, I imagine with a 15/6.5 I wont have any rubbing issues, I am still debating on how much drop I will do as it will determine tire size.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Didn't specify what hatchback, but here's what they look like on a EJ6

rover4x4

5+ Year Member
Its an EK, I had posted in the EK forum but this got moved. Thanks for posted the photo thats a sharp HB. What tires how much drop?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your worried about rubbing you could go with a 195/50/15 tire

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
or you could use a ride height that's appropriate.
Yes, but some people desire a slammed look which requires additional measures to be taken. One of them is a smaller than appropriate tire size.

rover4x4

5+ Year Member
I was thinking the significantly lighter weight of the RPF1's over steelies would offset any losses by the larger tires?

rover4x4

5+ Year Member
I ended up with some SI wheels and 195/50's they look sharp but I lust for the RPF1's.

I have found that my speedo is way off with the 195/50's and my engine certainly works harder on the interstate, lost about 10mpg I guess thats the price we pay...