enough to make you want to cry

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah they throw things around. I've worked for a packing company and anyone with a little common sense knows that you pack your item well because the shippers do not give a f**k about what's in the boxes.

Get your money back bro and take no excuses. Especially if you sent the money quick to the seller then he should at least have the courtesy of refunding your money back quick

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, I work in a UPS Store. You could collect the insurance from UPS if it went that way. THey were automatically insured for $100, which I know is probably less than yu paid, but it's something.

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
throw your lights and your mess in the oven .. remove lenses and swap .. but still .. get your money back ..

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I was working with my dad, i sat outside for a break and listened to my ipod. I was looking across the street while this UPS guy delivered something, he basically threw it in the house, closed the door, rung the door bell and ran.

so yeah. no more UPS for me. hows the situation going? hopefully it works out.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
When I was working with my dad, i sat outside for a break and listened to my ipod. I was looking across the street while this UPS guy delivered something, he basically threw it in the house, closed the door, rung the door bell and ran.

so yeah. no more UPS for me. hows the situation going? hopefully it works out.
As of now I am STILL waitng for the money he has one week left.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think you might need to make a trip to this guy's house with a baseball bat...

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So yea don't buy from 1phathatch. I still have not recieved my money just some shitty ass story about not having the money then some s**t about knee surgury

Brian Spilner

Banned
i know people who work at fed ex and ups, when shipping items you have to assume its gona get the s**t beat out of it from all 4 corners. Use Foam or Bubble wrap, newspaper will not suffice. The workers at UPS and FEDEX take joy in holding little contests of who can throw farther, load fastest, etc... stupid s**t they are clearly unconcerned about. I use DHL because well..i dont know anyone who works for DHL so i never hear horror stories about them...Just remember pack it right and it should be fine...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had one package deleivered to me by DHL before and it was flawless when I got it. It looked like they had boxxed it up right in the truck in front of my house. :shock:

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DHL is the s**t they deleivered my pocket bike no bags not dents .the only thing is that the fairing cracked a tade when they shipped it but they send me a new one.

1phathatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zenray said:
So yea don't buy from 1phathatch. I still have not recieved my money just some shitty ass story about not having the money then some s**t about knee surgury
Your getting your money back.

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats horrible. reminds me of Ace Ventura: Pet detective... in the beginning.