enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
lol i love the snow. i have to park my car outside as well. nothign better then living in wisconsin =) i feel ya...MERRY CHRISTMAS

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i love the snow. i have to park my car outside as well. nothign better then living in wisconsin =) i feel ya...MERRY CHRISTMAS
Haha, I hate the snow man. I don't even bother taking the car out in the snow. Merry Christmas to you too!
I think I said it before, but look into a benen heat shield. It would match your strut bar.
Yeah, I remember you saying it as well. But I'm going to hold off on it for now. Some sort of a manifold will soon replace the header. ;)

and MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so will the VC get painted over the top of that black with some red..if its already wrinkle black just use some decreaser and clean it off then spray some red over the top!! red or white man!!!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not sure yet. Not going to spray it anytime soon. Probably when the weather gets warmer, which is not anytime soon anyways.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not really an update, but it's something. Went to PepBoys to pick this up. Time to go on a sticker/decal rampage with this thing.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've always wanted to try one of those. Def let us know how it works out. Pics too!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've always wanted to try one of those. Def let us know how it works out. Pics too!
Yessir. I want to get stickers/decals on it first as much as I can before I put it on. I don't want to keep on taking it on and off. Definitely will get some pics of it mounted though.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks dope so far, im keepin' my wink clean, or maybe just 1 i heart haters sticker

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I digged my wink mirror when I had it. Sucks that you have to remove your visors though. I tried the windshield mounts when I had it, and you can keep your visors, you just cant use them. haha.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, but it would be pointless to keep them if you can't put them to use. I guess I'll just take them off, lol.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its just a matter of time before you stop using your side mirrors to check for traffic