10+ Year Member
hell yeha that looks tight! I like that gold one a little better though

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, you got a sweet ride, how bout posting up a mod list....i personally like your seats....damn fine ride

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ephatchkid
uk ones are a k20
Technically it's a higher compression, shorter gearing, ECU tuned, 200 horsepowered USDM K20A2 from an Acura RSX Type S. The UK K20A(2) is the exact same in the JDM CTR except the UK's CTR lacks the stock limited slip differential.

I do not know if there are torque differences between the RSX-S and the CTR engine as there is a possibility they can be different.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a pretty smile! but where is that, a special event? i notice the only things there are ep hatches. then i see the honda tent, the sony plate on the black hatch, then that hatch all the way on the right looks like the same scheme as the factory racers i see in leagues overseas as well as here in the states

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it's a Honda event. Cause that red EP I have seen it in action racing on my speed tv cable channel with other pros. I actually recorded it while I was drueling over the race. The red EP won 1st place. nice :worthy: and :drool:

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look good but is it hard to drive this side of the car ??? And I'm not feeling the seat.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
r those konig holes on the gold one? ive been thinkin bout sum of those, looks nice btw.

rencruzz

sedan clan member 11
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Kaedace
r those konig holes on the gold one? ive been thinkin bout sum of those, looks nice btw.

true dat true dat :lol:

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I must be the only one who likes those seats. I wouldn't buy them but if it was a show car, it's about time I see somethin a bit different.

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car is money. i love the look of a big-ass intercooler in the front.