Ep3 Trouble

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
alright guys i need some help here i owe a 2004 ep3 which has close to 100,000 miles on her, my question is my driver side window doesn't go up all the way if i click it with auto click it only goes up in the middle then goes back down but if i hold it up the window goes up fine. i went to the dealership yesterday and told them about my window the serivce writer told me that the "memory" got erased :roll: that's why my window does not go all the way up. is there such thing as "memory" on our ride?. the guy told me it might not be covered under warranty and said it may cost to $60-120 to get it fixed :evil:. anybody know how i can fix this problem sorry for the lost post lol. any suggestion/help would be appriciated

RonJ

Banned
I have no idea what the dealership means by window memory. Doesn't the driver's window have auto down but not auto up? Anyway, the problem is probably a bad driver's side window motor. This can be tested if you know how to use a multimeter.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah i have no idea what the f**k that guy is talking about f**king "memory" on the window button. and no ronj it does both ways it has auto up and auto down. i have to haggle with this a*****e this weekend to get this problem fix for free f**k my warranty is not over yet and his not sure if it's covered what the f**k is that s**t i'll talk to the other service writer and tell him his much cooler than this guy i talked to