EricB's EM1

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea the blue wheels gotta go. Other than that Car looks good. Don't like the exhaust but its not ugly either. And if it sounds good and no raspy thats great! my Apexi N1 gets raspy. I hate it.

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good starting point and good luck with it

Ericb

5+ Year Member
what part of Ohio are you in?
Im in cincinnati, Hamilton to be exact.

Im thinking about finishing out my suspension setup and doing the wheels in black...

and to the people who say my car sits too high...if you can fit your pinky finger between my rear wheel and the lip of the wheel well, then you must have a tiny pinky. meaning my car is low.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man but not feeling the big muffler and what's up with the stage 3 clutch?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why do you keep showing a pic of the back, with the same angle, etc.

I think you'd be able to make the blue wheels flow, if they were a bit darker.

Ejayy8

5+ Year Member
and to the people who say my car sits too high...if you can fit your pinky finger between my rear wheel and the lip of the wheel well, then you must have a tiny pinky. meaning my car is low.
no it doesn't

and clean up your bay it looks like a mess

Ericb

5+ Year Member
looks good man but not feeling the big muffler and what's up with the stage 3 clutch?
is there a problem with a stage 3 clutch in my car? whats up with the civic in your signature???

sorry if I bought good parts. ill get that ebay s**t that grips for 6 miles next time.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He just meant that the clutch is overkill he wasn't bashing you sir

Ericb

5+ Year Member
the clutch was meant for the turbo motor, but after buying the car and replacing the motor, the OEM clutch didnt have much life left in it...so i replaced it withthe parts I had laying around.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now all it needs is dropped more and a different exhuast setup..try skunk2 or apexi

Ericb

5+ Year Member
now all it needs is dropped more and a different exhuast setup..try skunk2 or apexi
go lower your car some more and go buy that exhaust for your car. dont tell me how i should build my car. swap a v8 in yours and throw 22's on it for all I care.

Im just fine with my exhaust. sounds better than skunk2's raspy s**t and apexi is almost as good sounding as mine. I like my car how it sits. If i wanted it lower i would make it lower. But I dont want it any lower. Im just fine with it rubbing my quarter panels and my lip being scrapped all the time. not to mention my header being dented and my whole exhaust system being dented if im not careful. I build my cars for performance. Not looks, or for you.

thanks..

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there you go nice wheel upgrade! We should do a small winter photo sesh.. Im here in Englewood, maybe 40 min from you?

Ericb

5+ Year Member
I like how you roll around on some big wheels, ask everyone for their opinion on your car and what to do to it and your parents buy you parts...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...? How are we supposed to get a good look at the wheels when you post up pics like that.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
talk about a prick. holy f**k you cant take any advice and so what if my parents buy my s**t? my avatar is how i bought my car i got diff rims now and a diff exhuast..and go f**k yourself you cant afford skunk2 or apexi and your exhuast looks like a autozonefart can! f**k off with your piece of s**t! and my friend might have those rims for sale on craigslist they look like there from sears lmfao!!