Euro Civic Type R **pics inside**

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

well, i think overall doesn't actually look the bad, but the rear end looks out of whack. .

what cha'll think?

quote from page 2
Porker said:
The real one is being shown @ the Geneva Motor show on the 28th of this month.

I was shown those pictures earlier by a source high up @ Honda UK. He's said thats pretty much exactly what its gonna look like!! =)=)

Still would have preferred the type R to be a coupe like your SI's (dont think we're getting the coupe over here, just hatchies! :()

Last edited:

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks kinda good actually...

in matter fact i like it..

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the first 8th gen hatch I have liked, nice find!

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gosh thats flippin sweet! what the heck would you do if they sold those here...gosh! it by one of course, dang!

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
I really do not like it AT ALL
:wstupid:

Well not really stupid.. hes pretty smart to realize its ugly as fawk..

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it kinda looks like a tonka toy lol

96-00 all the way any day

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wonder how it would look without that mid-wing, and maybe a top mounted one...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ST8JDM said:
96-00 all the way any day
still livin in the past i see. . .

would you rather stick with an 386computer... all the way any day? over a P4 3.0 ghz 64bit processor?

i'm not tryin to say, go and buy the new civic, i'm sayin... ur judging to quickly and just stuck in the past

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

would you rather stick with an 386computer... all the way any day? over a P4 3.0 ghz 64bit processor?

i'm not tryin to say, go and buy the new civic, i'm sayin... ur judging to quickly and just stuck in the past
is it official pics? link? specs?
thx

edit: those rims loook like f'n 20 inches hahha

EDIT EDIT: found it lol http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/23/honda-unveils-2007-honda-civic-type-r-3-door-concept/

Honda today revealed the 2007 Honda Civic Type-R 3-Door Concept. The hatchback is described as a concept, but strongly hints at what the production car will look like when it reaches the market in 2007. The car is powered by a 200 horsepower 2.0-litre, DOHC i-VTEC unit, the same high-reving engine as used in the outgoing model. See lots of images after the jump…
why it has only 200 hp :???:

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn.. why is all da car turning into ricey s**t
not my style but im hoping that things pulls hard

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

I get what your saying, but me personally, I'm just not feeling it at all. I love the 8th gen civics (click here) , I wish I could have a new SI, but that hatch just looks riced out directly from factory.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why does that picture look like so much of a chop to me?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it except for the rims...does it have specs? i wonder if it'll come out with the same engine as the SI. nevermind i found it too...i guess it is the same engine.

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
why does that picture look like so much of a chop to me?
that crap is for sure animated... It might be a prototype or somethin, but it is for sure not pics of the real car. Not saying that car doesn't exist somewhere, but That one does not. If you just look at the windshield on the first pic, you'll see what i mean. :???:

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I like it looks really good to me....