Euro Civic Type R **pics inside**

cm108kph

5+ Year Member
I really don't like the grille and front bumper, the rest of it is alright I guess.

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The real one is being shown @ the Geneva Motor show on the 28th of this month.

I was shown those pictures earlier by a source high up @ Honda UK. He's said thats pretty much exactly what its gonna look like!! =)=)

Still would have preferred the type R to be a coupe like your SI's (dont think we're getting the coupe over here, just hatchies! :()

snaker

The Snake Awaits You
5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:

well, i think overall doesn't actually look the bad, but the rear end looks out of whack. .

what cha'll think?

quote from page 2
Looks loke a saturn from the front.

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
8th gen hatches are just.. the fugliest car ever!

but sedans and coupes are great.. dunno i'm confused =S

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh not bad. a little to round though. looks kinda like a rolli polli

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that s**t looks HoT as HeLL!!!!! What do you guys expect, for them to keep doing the same looking cars over and over again?? I know for a fact that if it comes out everyone is going to like it after a while. And these are only pictures I am sure it looks even better in person, like the other 8th gen cars which don't always look too good in pics but are off da hook in person.

I hate it, ricey stock, ugly ugly ugly.

Why cant they jsut do what they did with the sith gens, take the coupe and cut it, add a hatch, some lips. IMO that would look SO much better.

This i wouldnt even touch, i mean its a smaller Si, the TR's need a better engine for me to buy it. Much better. 250hp 200tq. :/

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, that's definately ugly.

Love the 6th gen Type Rs, the 7th gens have grown on me... but this thing?? Hopefully Honda has different ideas for the Type R in the JDM land.

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiGSR said:
Yep, that's definately ugly.

Love the 6th gen Type Rs, the 7th gens have grown on me... but this thing?? Hopefully Honda has different ideas for the Type R in the JDM land.
Well the Japanese type R is being built here in the UK so im guessing it will be exactly the same, bar a few little spec differences.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i dunno i dont like new, i like perfect 96-00 till i die. :]

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Porker said:
The real one is being shown @ the Geneva Motor show on the 28th of this month.

I was shown those pictures earlier by a source high up @ Honda UK. He's said thats pretty much exactly what its gonna look like!! =)=)

Still would have preferred the type R to be a coupe like your SI's (dont think we're getting the coupe over here, just hatchies! :()
why is honda so annoying not to have the same body types everywhere....its dumb...and retarded

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, looks good to me. The front is really nice and those brakes :drool:

Team2000

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks awesome, hope it fully comes out like that.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
I get what your saying, but me personally, I'm just not feeling it at all. I love the 8th gen civics (click here) , I wish I could have a new SI, but that hatch just looks riced out directly from factory.
whats riced out?

rolakers

Milkman Insane
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no more hathces damit, honda needs to should stay away from that hatchy look they gave 01 - 03 SI