Euro Designz

jlk16188

5+ Year Member
General Rule of Thumb... anything that says HID and isn't HID = crap
stick with name brands. Ive used similar lights before and you cant see s**t at night. I love PIAA

jlk16188

5+ Year Member
if you want blue headlights, and not true HID you wont see anything at night. colored headlights don't ever work! Buying cheap headlights is like masturbating, in the end you're just f**king yourself

If you want HID look buy HID,s not cheep knock off bulbs,

If you don't what HID buy a quality bulb

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you want blue headlights, and not true HID you wont see anything at night. colored headlights don't ever work! Buying cheap headlights is like masturbating, in the end you're just f**king yourself

If you want HID look buy HID,s not cheep knock off bulbs,

If you don't what HID buy a quality bulb
x2

:werd:

the more blue the bulb, the worse you'll see in the rain

jlk16188

5+ Year Member
Colored lights are illegal in most states anyway, why get a ticket and not see s**t when you could have great bulbs?

Colored bulbs last less than a year and continually fade, you will be very unhappy with them.

I cant tell you what to do, but I wouldnt even consider it over a good quality bulb like silverstar or PIAA

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I looked under my hood at the lights, and I actually already have silverstar's but they are dingy loooking yellow!
I bought a new set for 30 but, I think they will be the same, since they are they same brand.
So does PIAA offer good colored lights that you can actually see in the rain or at night then?
Also for a good price, would you recommend any websites at a good price?

Thanks all!!

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look if you want colored bulbs or the hid look just buy them, there are so many site sponsors that are selling plug and play kits for under 150 its ridiculous. in the end you are probably going to spend the same amount of money buying new bulbs since they burn out or piaa's which are 80-100 anyways. buy the hids you wont regret it, however do the research. not all hids are created equal. i love mine and will never go back to halogen again. if you have crappy ebay projectors get rid of them too. tyc makes an awesome projector that will support hids.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet thanks bro!
so on your pic is that your blue hid's?
what kind?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Please, please PLEASE stay away from blue bulbs and HID's.

Go with some Night Hawks, Osram SilverStars, etc.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no those pics are actually halogens. luminics titanium white bulbs with luminics jdm yellow foglights. the hids i have look similar but they are brighter and project farther on the road.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What about
PIAA 9000 SERIES SUPER PLASMA GT-X
They are rated at 5000k

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im pretty sure thats what I have, with Ion Crystal fogs.

CenZ

5+ Year Member
the MOST you would want to go is 8000k anything after that will reduce light output. to get the best light output you want 5600-6200 that is PURE WHITE.

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those euro dezign bulbs came in a set of headlights i got, and you cant see s**t. you can barely see the blue at night. the suck hardcore.

sohchonda07

5+ Year Member
what are the best PIAAs out there? i was looking at the gtx (purplish ones), are they going to be alright at night / rain?