euro taillights?

MrBA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have any pictures of there generation 7 with euro taillights? Clear or Black. I want to see them both. Thanks

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the OE tailights on 7gens are actually quite tasteful...much more so than "euro" style.

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pls dont....maybe they were cool 3-4 years ago but not now.....do u have a 6 gen or a 7 gen .....ur avatar states 99 civic

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he gotta 6th gen. it doesnt matter what generation civic you got. euro taillamps are gay and played out. dont get it.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do any of you think that maybe he just want to see what it looks lilke? i mean since thats what he asked for. not our opinions on euro style tail lights

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the teapot calling the kettle black......

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
the teapot calling the kettle black......
haha...teabag....errrr teapot......haha

anyway i'v found one aftermarket set of tails that I really like, but they are kinda simillar to the 04-05 tails. but here you go.

[/URL][/IMG]

MrBA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a 6th generation civic. I'm fixing to purchase a 7th generation civic as soon as I sell my truck. I would like to see some pictures of them on actual cars though. I can find pictures fo just the tailights all over the place. I think that some euro's look desent. Some are gay. That is why I want to see pictures of them.

itsmycookie: do any of you think that maybe he just want to see what it looks lilke? i mean since thats what he asked for. not our opinions on euro style tail lights
:lol: Thanks for reasking my orginal question.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have seen some 7th gen euro taillights flying down the road. I think they look cool, but not worth the money. Not to me anyway. I have a 05 black civic couple, I just have it tinted and have the reverse lights cut. So now my ride is all black execpt for the reverse lights.

ajhdragon

5+ Year Member
check 7thgencivic but most of the people ho did get the "euro" tails went back to stock,. or if a coupe 04/05 tails, on a sedan hybrid or jdm tails. but couldn;t find a decent pic. trust me they do not look very good.

ojay

7thgencivic.com dedicated
5+ Year Member
reposted for non-7thgencivic users (i feel sorry for you ;))

MrBA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
I have seen some 7th gen euro taillights flying down the road. I think they look cool, but not worth the money. Not to me anyway. I have a 05 black civic couple, I just have it tinted and have the reverse lights cut. So now my ride is all black execpt for the reverse lights.
Is tinting your taillights legal? Can you post a picture. Thanks

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No it's not legal in my state, but the cops won't pull you over just because of that. Same thing with the tinted windows, exhaust, and etc. It's a waste of time for them to pull you over, they have more important things to do.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Sorry, have never upload pictures here before, I am working on it :???:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not usually a fan of tinted tail lights... but that looks really good.

Good job! :thumbs up

MrBA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
^Sorry, have never upload pictures here before, I am working on it :???:

That junk looks good. Did you buy tinting film for it. What percent tint is that?

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That "junk" is 20%. It's not just any kind of tinting film (windows tinting film won't work from what I've heard) These kind of film is especially made for taillights and headlights. A lot thicker than windows tinting film.

03HCE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
That "junk" is 20%. It's not just any kind of tinting film (windows tinting film won't work from what I've heard) These kind of film is especially made for taillights and headlights. A lot thicker than windows tinting film.
Yea, I'm not a big fan of tinted tails either but that's looks pretty tight... I think the cutout of the reverse light sets it off... Nice job man.